Astral not working?

When the mind leaves body
slylifer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Astral not working?

Post by slylifer »

about a week ago i was introduced to idoser by a friend and i end up trying the astral projection and i worry about what i do so i searched it up and thought oh this is cool! i just tried it a few minutes ago and i had this sinking feeling but i didnt know what to do i thought imagine your falling,or the rope, or just thinking of ways to come out but i didnt so i thought maby slowly sit up? and that ruined the whole thing, basically can someone tell me what to do because i hav this goal to see an aunt of mine who killed herself but no one knows why and my unle is torn up on the inside and i think this is the way to find out.
help
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Astral not working?

Post by help »

wow you are really messed up case :? :? :? :? :? .
Its like this! The thing you first felt was nothing probably placebo effect. What you need to feel is vibration, really strong vibrations. Your body would go numb, you hearth would start pounding like crazy, and you would get scared as shit. Ok so when you get all of this first you must not to panic or think about astral projection. You need to calm you breathing slow it down, Relax, dont move... The vibrations will get stronger then you can try imagining that you are falling in to the hole or that you are floating toward the roof....

Its not that easy to astral project i"ve been trying to do it for a about 2 months now and still cant do it. I mostly use the dose when i am about to go to sleep because if i use it when i am not sleepy then i cant get vibrations at all.

one question are you using Astral projection dose or out of body dose?
slylifer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by slylifer »

like when people say vibrations does it litterally feel like ur body is shaking because i had the heart pounding thing and like i felt like i wasnt really looking through my eyes anymore and then it all just went away
chrisssj2
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by chrisssj2 »

Your body would go numb, you hearth would start pounding like crazy, and you would get scared as shit.

This happens to me, body going numb, heart pounding happend 1 time, but it wasn't out of fear, but out of pure excitement. And like something was pulling you. Also before 1 minute at the end of astral projection I got kind of shock, felt like I was leaving my body, but it was only brief and most felt in the leg area.