Insidious... scared the crap out of me about Astral Proj

When the mind leaves body
Chill_Cucumber
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Insidious... scared the crap out of me about Astral Proj

Post by Chill_Cucumber »

Anyone seens insidious? Freaking crazy movie...

anyway I was always wondering what happens when you leave your body... how do you get back in!? What if you get freaked out how do you come back... also if someone wakes you up and your soul is out drifting will you wake up without a soul?

Serious.. haha
zoobob1
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Insidious... scared the crap out of me about Astral Proj

Post by zoobob1 »

anyway I was always wondering what happens when you leave your body...
how do you get back in!? - You think about being in your original body.

What if you get freaked out how do you come back... If you get too freaked out, calm yourself quickly or else you'll be put back in your body

also if someone wakes you up and your soul is out drifting will you wake up without a soul? If somebody wakes you up, you'll come back to your original body. No need to fear, when you're APing you are ALWAYS in control, you are stronger then the demons.
Chill_Cucumber
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Chill_Cucumber »

SO basically the movie is just a movie hahah?

Got any good links/resources to learn more on how to do it... this forum has a lot of information but some seems misleading.

thanks!
eyMz19
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by eyMz19 »

I didn't see that movie, but it may be true.

Although from what I know, astral projections are similar to lucid dreams, you can quickly wake up / get back to your body if you're scared or distracted by something. Also, when having an astral projection, you're in complete control unlike meditation, I'd advise you to bring someone with you just in case, tell him to throw water on your or to scream really loud after a few minutes/hours so that your consciousness reattaches to your body.

I would also advise you only to project yourself only once or twice (so that your faith in the other world is visually confirmed, just like when prophet Abraham asked God to show himself) and then stop. These activities lead to worst, like Meditation and then sorcery.

Once you get your confirmation, truly turn yourself to the unique one Lord: God, our creator ; that is, if you want your soul saved.

Cheers.
Chill_Cucumber
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Chill_Cucumber »

eyMz19 wrote:I didn't see that movie, but it may be true.

Although from what I know, astral projections are similar to lucid dreams, you can quickly wake up / get back to your body if you're scared or distracted by something. Also, when having an astral projection, you're in complete control unlike meditation, I'd advise you to bring someone with you just in case, tell him to throw water on your or to scream really loud after a few minutes/hours so that your consciousness reattaches to your body.

I would also advise you only to project yourself only once or twice (so that your faith in the other world is visually confirmed, just like when prophet Abraham asked God to show himself) and then stop. These activities lead to worst, like Meditation and then sorcery.

Once you get your confirmation, truly turn yourself to the unique one Lord: God, our creator ; that is, if you want your soul saved.

Cheers.
Thanks for the feedback as well... but out of curiosity why is Meditation "worst" and or negative?
zoobob1
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by zoobob1 »

Don't listen to that retard he's just an ignorant christian meditation or AP ARE NOT BAD whatsever. Nothing can happen to you, can't get hurt and YOUR ALWAYS in control. (I'm not shouting I'm just 'emphasizing')