could there be some shrooms in my yard?

Discuss visionary mushrooms
xcadaverx666
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by xcadaverx666 »

i wouldn't even try to identify if it was magic or not because realistically its most likely poisonous. the differences between types of mushrooms can almost be impossible to tell at times, and i were you i wouldnt take the risk of dying just to have a 6 hour trip no matter how tempting. if you really want to find out if the mushrooms are psychoactive then google a mushroom species guide and see if there are any similar mushrooms on there but i really wouldnt even risk it...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

xcadaverx666 wrote:i wouldn't even try to identify if it was magic or not because realistically its most likely poisonous. the differences between types of mushrooms can almost be impossible to tell at times, and i were you i wouldnt take the risk of dying just to have a 6 hour trip no matter how tempting. if you really want to find out if the mushrooms are psychoactive then google a mushroom species guide and see if there are any similar mushrooms on there but i really wouldnt even risk it...
Listen to this ^
Aside from looks, a lot of sylocybin (spelling?) mushrooms grow around cow waste. Don't go eating mushrooms you find, because they may kill you.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

yeah, and wouldn't it be embarrassing at the ER saying you were trying to trip off of mushrooms in your backyard...
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: could there be some shrooms in my yard?

Post by dp100 »

1. this had 1337 views when I opened it.
2. it is too dangerous
meatbread
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: could there be some shrooms in my yard?

Post by meatbread »

This is the most dangerous thing about mushrooms. You really won't know if they're poisonous or not until you're squirming in the ground with foam coming out of your mouth.

This is why most shroom trippers prefer to grow their own, not just assume that a shroom that they saw can give them a high or not.