obviously obviously no .-

You need to be calm during the experience .-

I do not care .-
Bigk75
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Help?

Post by Bigk75 »

If it's your first time.... DON'T DO SHROOMS ALONE!
-When you eat the shrooms or boil them in tea, be aware that they will taste awful as they are typically grown on cow dung.
-A typical trip can last 6-8 hours and can consist of anything from a simple body high to full blown visual hallucinations.
-You will not die! But bad trips are possible so it's wise to do shrooms with people you can trust and can calm you down when you're freaking out.
-You're most likely to get a good experiace from shrooms if you go into it with an open, fearless mind. Just think of it like a vacation from the ordinary and you'll be just fine.
Garra
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Garra »

Thos really change your life, change your mind forever... I'm still tryping since my first time... each time is diferent... if you are new, do what Bigk75 says...

Good luck
kbk420
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kbk420 »

first off no one can condone the purchase or use of illegal substances HOWEVER if your dead set on trying it i have a few tips that might help.
1. Be in a safe place (this is important because if somthing is to go wrong I.E. badtrip, brainzaps and heart palpitations its rare but not lethel you need a safetynet)
2. Avoid anything containing high citric acid or vitamin C I.E orange juice
3. And last but not least NO SCARY MOViES major mistake watch cartoons, comady, Nothing with violence or suspense

Trust me on this iv had badtrips befor its not somthing you want But follow the 3 steps youll be fine
HAVE FUN

KBK

P.S dont take more if it doesnt work right away Wait at least 3 hours befor taking more
kbk420
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kbk420 »

Bigk75 wrote:If it's your first time.... DON'T DO SHROOMS ALONE!
-When you eat the shrooms or boil them in tea, be aware that they will taste awful as they are typically grown on cow dung.
-A typical trip can last 6-8 hours and can consist of anything from a simple body high to full blown visual hallucinations.
-You will not die! But bad trips are possible so it's wise to do shrooms with people you can trust and can calm you down when you're freaking out.
-You're most likely to get a good experiace from shrooms if you go into it with an open, fearless mind. Just think of it like a vacation from the ordinary and you'll be just fine.

you've done this befor havent you

DEAD ON