To the company

Binaural brainwave dosing
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

To the company

Post by mangakid_19 »

I have a question to the company. In the chakra binaural, did you include the psychic sensor?

I listened to the Chakra dose twice in one night (second time without thinking) and I am now depressed and I feel it might be because it was from a mistake with the psychic sensor.

Can you offer any help?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

You're fine.
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mangakid_19 »

You may say that, but if there is a problem with the psychic sensor, or if it is missing, then a person can literally be driven insane, as in Chaos Magick.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

They are brainwaves. They go back to normal very quickly. You are fine. Whether chakras exist or not, I don't know, but I DO know that brainwave entrainment won't actually unlock them.
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mangakid_19 »

Actually the psychic sensor is a layer of energy that seperates our consciousness from the "true world".
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Again, real or not, we're talking about brainwave entrainment, not deep meditation.
sundown
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by sundown »

Ness is just the fact machine that keeps on givin' :D
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Eh, I TRY to keep the craziness here to a minimum :lol:
tejas9999
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by tejas9999 »

Ness wrote:Eh, I TRY to keep the craziness here to a minimum :lol:
Lolzz :lol: :lol: Good Man ...
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mangakid_19 »

Actually, meditation is a natural way to naturally modify brainwaves, so it is possible. You apparently have no knowledge about meditation.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I said that we're talking about entrainment, not deep meditation as in if anything is going to work it's going to be meditation. I don't know what you thought I meant.
Phoenixrising23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Phoenixrising23 »

Yeah brainwaves are pretty fluid... and as long as you haven't suddenly developed diarhhea of the mouth then your psychic sensor is not broken.

... it's just malleable paradigms man.. I've never heard of any chaotes going insane.. well insan-er. . . banish with laughter.

Although some times your waves can be unbalanced, that's why I like reset... makes me feel balanced.
livelonger87
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by livelonger87 »

Hmm, sounds interersting. What is this 'psychic sensor'?
Proven
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Proven »

As for knowledge on so claimed psychic sensor you got proof of this? Actual studies done "REAL" done in laboratory with professionals proving this.........breaking away from theories or what is learned by those so "Claimed" psychics or masters of meditation.

Brainwave is "Scientific" and is proven. Psychic sensor is not.............. You might apply it in your life.......it might work or might just be psychological because of your needs/beliefs which most likely when I see or hear psychic you are going off belief systems.

As for being depressed......... Do you use drugs? Take Medication? Get to much or not enough sleep. Watch movies? Have any fears?

So far from looking at what you wrote....You seem to be an anxious person with a anxiety.

1. Your worried if it messed with your "psychic sensor"?
2. Your depressed now? Most lily depressed form others reasons and as everyone has their own demons in their life so do you.......

Bottom line has nothing to do with brain waves........as you keep jumping on NESS trying to provide information with no actual backing other than your presistance to convince us of this Psychic sensor. Plus the anxiety you have from your use of these brain waves which comes from your personal life.

I do not mean to jump on you..........but if you are going to try to convince us and act as you hold some rare true knowledge then it needs to be done better than your description/claim of ........... "Charka","Psychic" and "Sensor" modules. All Equal to nothing with not proof other than what you have read/heard else where.

AS NESS said its not the brainwaves............its you.
Kushbubbles
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: To the company

Post by Kushbubbles »

all chakras were included , you are experiencing the natural effects of coming off a chakra trip, this is your souls way of telling you it did not like somthing it felt and you need to change yourself in some ways, yes idoser is just brainwave stimulus, but when you do it right you are teechnically deep state meditating, te feeling he has wont go away untill e fixes what is missing in his life. welcome to mind altering experiences :mad: