A way to do it

Be aware in dreams
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A way to do it

Post by 666 »

So yeah anyways just joined and saw lucid dreaming so i thought id show you guys a way to do it.

im not kidding around this is true so dont lol.

Back then where chinease warriors AKA (ninjas) prepared for war they would put markings on there hand for example a red dot and every now and then they would stare at it possibly every 30 minutes stare for about 5 minutes.

And when they go to sleep there conscious and unconscious connect that is once you start dreaming and out of know where you look at your hand and you realize wait a second i remember in real life i did this. And then you realize your in a dream and do so as you choose.

If you dont belive me try it and you will see for your self.

So

Step 1. put a big red mark on your hand
Step 2. Stare at it periodically
Step 3. Once asleep and in a dream if you can remember to stare at your hand and then poof there you go :)

i didnt belive it at first but then i tried it and believe it or not it actually works

Enjoy :)
ticktickkilla
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ticktickkilla »

That sounds like a very good way of doing it actually :) thanks for the idea!
wts95
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: A way to do it

Post by wts95 »

im deff tryin
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by hopesdead »

This is called a reality check. Haven't you guys seen Inception? They used reality checks in that movie such as Mal's spinning top.

EDIT: This doesn't induce lucid dreams, it just helps you realize you are in one. As for me my dreams collapse right away after I do reality checks.
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jombotski »

lol gonna try it,i too have been wondering how to be aware that i am in my dream :-) also i've heard that if you look at your palms when you are dreaming,you can achieve greater things,so i will deffinetly try this,with something on my left palm :nod:
epicgamer50055
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by epicgamer50055 »

Sounds like it could work, might try it out. Would love to master lucid dreaming.