The best way to start a party

Discuss spiritual practices
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

The best way to start a party

Post by subway »

Alright so my friends and I do this pretty often lately, because we find it fun, and when with a lot of people it sounds really crazy.

Alright so my friends and I toked out and were drunk one night, just heading from place to place, party to party. When i say party i mean like maybe a group of 10-15 people just drinking together on a saturday night.
So my friend answers is cell and we get informed of a house party with a few kegs. We know this shit is just asking for trouble like house parties usually attract. So we decide to show up, take some beer and leave. When we get there we know a bunch of people from my high school at it. So me and 4 friends walk in and just take up three different locations in the living room. We werent sitting next to each other at all.

My friend brakes out and starts singing some affrican melody. for 20 seconds everyone shuts up and listens to this kid sing. Everyone can only imagine this kid is suppper wasted. But then my other friend starts drumming fast on his knees. And everyone is amazed at this little sing and drum duo from accross the room. Then my other friend joins in by making some wierd ass whistling noise he does with his two fingers by blowing.

by this time everyone is like what the hell is going on. Three kids in totally different places in the room start rocking out. Now my other friend walks in to the kitchen and just grabs some pots and pans and lays them down on the floor and starts banging away.

I had to hop in and help so i start adding to singing and drum on my legs.

It sounded really good to us, we were high as fuck, and drunk, and we just forgot about everyone and were totally being ourselves and we realize we had about half the room joining in, and the other half in awe of what is going on and just laughing.

We end up having like half the crowd of people dancing around in the middle to african music that we were making ourselves. We had kids like scraight up raaving to our shit. haha.

It was fucking funny, and we definetly try and do it whenever we can now days.

Its worth a try, if you think your in the position to do it.
mlcharleszhang
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: The best way to start a party

Post by mlcharleszhang »

Good thinking. I like your this article and agree with you. Some tips are positive in this time. :-D
TheDoseification
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by TheDoseification »

That's a very... interesting way to start a party.

I like it :D !
happytimes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by happytimes »

holy shit that sounds like so much fun
Kokz143
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Kokz143 »