scared

Discuss personal security
slushpuppy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

scared

Post by slushpuppy »

aight. im scared right now, but i want to do a dose. ive done nitrousQH 3 times with no big effects, just a little twitching. most of the time these dont scare me or anything, now that i tried the marijuana QH, i cant do another without feeling really scared. its mainly because of around 50% through marijuana QH the tone drops and it scares me bad. i want to do these, but right now its 2:17 in the morning and im still scared from the way the tone drops int the marijuana QH like halfway through. again, i want to do these but in daytime its too bright and my parents might interupt and they dont know about this yet and i kinda want to keep it this way. Help?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

Just keep listening and get used to it.. just remember the dose cannot actually hurt you... just some of the sounds may scare you.
Dr.google
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: scared

Post by Dr.google »

some times there can be crackling and clicking, and can scare you, but if it really concerns you, perhaps give the track a quick listen sitting up with the light on, and if on mp3 rewind when you here a sound that scares you to see that its a repeated tone.