Hand of God ( HoG )

Share dose experiences
demon297
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hand of God ( HoG )

Post by demon297 »

I dont know how to tell you what i felt.. but ill try first when it started a few mins went by i didnt feel anything around 10 mins i noticed i started to fad in and out and couldnt move as much around 15 mins i must have been out sleeping or something but i could still think and hear the sounds but i couldnt move anything around 20 mins i still couldnt move anything and was still asleep or something but then i started seeing these flashes of light that kept coming and going untill it ended by the time it ended i could take the headsets off but i couldnt understand what had happen i was just so happy and relaxed i felt like just laying there
TwistedAlchemy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Hand of God ( HoG )

Post by TwistedAlchemy »

Mine was similar to yours except that the only words I can use to describe it is very clear headed. Like literally. It seemed like my head was cleared out or something even to the point where I pulled out my math homework and some of the most difficult problems seemed insanely easy to work through. I felt enlightened Hahaha.
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Hand of God ( HoG )

Post by omgthatstim »

I hear sometimes that Hand of God makes people's mood fluctuate from scared to fearless randomly. Sounds pretty cool.