Is this a normal marijuana experience?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Is this a normal marijuana experience?

Post by omgthatstim »

So I smoked weed for the third time about a week ago. The first and second times I smoked I only took 2-3 hits. But this time I rolled a joint with somewhere between .5 and .75 grams. I smoked the whole thing by myself. I only felt a slight disorientation for about the first 10-15 min. Next thing I know, I'm sitting down staring at my sunglasses laughing very hard. After walking back in forth in the same path for about 15 min., I took my dog for a walk.

I had a conversation with her the whole way through. After that , I took a shower. I was hallucinating and I saw a frog, which I had a conversation with. After taking a shower, I just layed there and chilled. I looked at a colorful picture and it was like it was telling me a story. The story was about an ancient battle between good and evil. Hours later, I was still baked. I was talking to my sister, and I'd just trail off and start talking about some random topic. I was still high when I went to bed, about 5 hr. later.

I didn't get high the first 2 times I smoked. I wonder if I maybe smoked too much for a beginner, or if my weed had something else in it. It was deffinately a mind blowing experience. I've told other people about my experience, and they all say that they've never felt anything like that from weed before.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Is this a normal marijuana experience?

Post by SadLittlePony »

Thats prety much some good weed you got there. Rumor has it that people lie when they talk about the first time they smoked weed. Aparently most people have little to no effect at all their first time. But some really good weed will be total mindlessness
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

SadLittlePony wrote:Thats prety much some good weed you got there. Rumor has it that people lie when they talk about the first time they smoked weed. Aparently most people have little to no effect at all their first time. But some really good weed will be total mindlessness
The first time I smoked I barely felt anything. There's no way the experience I described was from placebo. Weirdest thing about it though (I think), is that I was high for 4-5 hr. It never wore off. I was stoned off my ass until I went to sleep, which was pretty early considering that I had no sleep the night before.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Yeah it sounds like the amount you smoke your going to get hit hard like that. Till you start smoking more it will be like that every time.