Do you see through your minds eye or through your real eyes?

When the mind leaves body
v3nge
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Do you see through your minds eye or through your real eyes?

Post by v3nge »

Do you see through your minds eye or through your real eyes while projecting?
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

I don't exactly know what you're asking. When you astral project you (in theory) see whatever you look at when you walk around/fly/whatever.
v3nge
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by v3nge »

What I'm asking is (trying my best not to restate the question) while astral projecting do you see through your actual eyes like you are while your reading this you are seeing with your eyes or are you seeing it in your third eye or minds eye (your imagination so to speak)?
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

v3nge wrote:What I'm asking is (trying my best not to restate the question) while astral projecting do you see through your actual eyes like you are while your reading this you are seeing with your eyes or are you seeing it in your third eye or minds eye (your imagination so to speak)?
Oh I see. Sorry, I don't know. Try googling it or asking on a forum dedicated to astral projection. As you can see the main focus of this forum is I-Doser and it's effects.
jgizle
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Do you see through your minds eye or through your real e

Post by jgizle »

From my personal experience i would like to explain that everything while astral projecting is exactly the way it is in reality. When you are out of your body everything you touch u will feel it, but your senses are much stronger when astral projecting so it may feel different then it does in reality. You will see with your regular eyes, you will move with your legs or sometimes teleport to the area you are stareing at for a while. The only difference is in the astral plane you can do things you cant do in the real world. Fly, walk through walls, and even learn, yes i said learn ! You can go to this library that holds the knowledge of everything, learn how to play an instrument, learn to play a sport, learn something for a test you have the next day. Your brain will retain this. This is all just in the basics of an astral projection, If you go further into Astral projection instead of ending up in a human like world you will project some where you could never recognize on earth. A planet with beings you have never seen that are much more smarter and intelligent then us, and they can guide you and knowledge you can gain from them. A sort of "preacher" of this type of experience is a guy named Astralboobaby on youtube and he has his on website. Just google the name to find either of the 2 sites.
soulassassins5
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by soulassassins5 »

You have a third eye you're (pineal gland) that produced DMT to see thoughts/dreams. look it up its so interesting
2clix
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by 2clix »

jgizle wrote:From my personal experience i would like to explain that everything while astral projecting is exactly the way it is in reality. When you are out of your body everything you touch u will feel it, but your senses are much stronger when astral projecting so it may feel different then it does in reality. You will see with your regular eyes, you will move with your legs or sometimes teleport to the area you are stareing at for a while. The only difference is in the astral plane you can do things you cant do in the real world. Fly, walk through walls, and even learn, yes i said learn ! You can go to this library that holds the knowledge of everything, learn how to play an instrument, learn to play a sport, learn something for a test you have the next day. Your brain will retain this. This is all just in the basics of an astral projection, If you go further into Astral projection instead of ending up in a human like world you will project some where you could never recognize on earth. A planet with beings you have never seen that are much more smarter and intelligent then us, and they can guide you and knowledge you can gain from them. A sort of "preacher" of this type of experience is a guy named Astralboobaby on youtube and he has his on website. Just google the name to find either of the 2 sites.
Didnt know you could take it that far....I need more practice as ive only been able to jump in the air and dive into the bed and sort of bounce off the wall lol