OBE vs. Astral

When the mind leaves body
885RIOT
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

OBE vs. Astral

Post by 885RIOT »

This may sound dumb, but is there a difference between Astral Projection and OBE's i ask because ive mostly read about OBE's and not really Astral, but after reading a little about Astral the steps seem similar, is the difference the actual experience, or is there no difference at all?
2clix
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: OBE vs. Astral

Post by 2clix »

I've often wondered this myself until a couple nights ago, when I dosed on astral projection and actually left my body and got up went to the other side of the room and looked to see if i was on the bed...I wasnt...so that leads me to believe thats astral projection is actually a recount of your memories but you can control them in a dream like trance state, I think thats what they call lucid dreaming as well...as far as O.B.E. is concerned I think you have to almost die and then come back lol....but im not sure and dont feel like looking up the differences, this is all my exp. and heresay...hope that helps :D
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: OBE vs. Astral

Post by jombotski »

I think its the same.My friend have tried Astral Projection dose and he almost leave his body BUT he did see his real self on the bed.