Been studying lucid dreaming and have I doser questions!

Be aware in dreams
Technofreak13
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Been studying lucid dreaming and have I doser questions!

Post by Technofreak13 »

So Ive really been studying lucid dreaming for quite a while now and have only had 2 lucid dreams. Ive tried the whole "am i dreaming?" thing and ive read books and ive done my homework and experamenting, but not too much results. Will the dose really help me get more? What are some tips that work for you to achieve lucidity?
Mats1107
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Been studying lucid dreaming and have I doser questions!

Post by Mats1107 »

Good day. ;-) There is many, many ways of achiving lucidity. What you are describing is probably the MILD technique. (Memonic induced lucid dream) Try using different techniques, such as:
WILD (Wake induced lucid dream) etc.

Or you could keeping a dream journal for a week and look for special "Dream signs" (Signs that prove the fact that you are dreaming) Then remember your "dream sign" and eventually you will se the "dream sign" in a dream thus making you lucid.

Or you could buy the "Lucid dream" dose for your I-doser. Although i haven't tried it yet, it probably increases the odds of you becoming lucid.

These are just a fraction of all the avalible techniques to lucid dreaming! Keep trying! Hope this helps! :-D
Technofreak13
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Been studying lucid dreaming and have I doser questions!

Post by Technofreak13 »

Ok sweet haha ya I remember reading about that. I try to look for em but I just don't know what m dream sign is. I have about 20 or so dreams in t dream journal but I'm still trying haha ya try it and let me know if that dose works for you :)