Cocaine on Ipod

Discuss MP3 doses
NoDozTweaker
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Cocaine on Ipod

Post by NoDozTweaker »

I downloaded the recreational simulations 1 off of iTunes and I've mainly been working on Opium and getting that one to have a stronger effect. Anyway, I tried cocaine today, because I was feeling a little tired and also wanted some extra kick to my focus.

My question is: Is the Dose supposed to sound somewhat like it is skipping occasionally or did the file download incorrectly? Again, I purchased it on iTunes, so I know it's not due to lower pirated quality. I just wanna make sure before I waste time ona broken dose. I did feel more energized afterwards, but Idk if that was due to placebo or not.

Thanks! :D
Crater7
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Cocaine on Ipod

Post by Crater7 »

Check and see if its glitchy on your computer. Sometimes when I put MP3's on my ipod it will mess it up for some reason or another. If it's still wrong on your computer then I'm not sure what you should do... I never use I-tunes so I don't know if you can re-download a file. If you can then that's great!
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

I do believe the dose is intended to sound that way. I have it on my iPod Touch (App, same file) and it sounds very sketchy
CrazyXBMax
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by CrazyXBMax »

Same for me using the MP3's on my Android Phone.
Technofreak13
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Technofreak13 »

Cocaine is my favorite sounding dose! I can see how you might think it skips but it very well might be iTunes. About half of the prescription simulations I bought end with like 3 mins left >:( its stupid but ya iTunes isn't exactly the most trusted place haha
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

I'd say just buy the Dose from I-Doser originally, then do stuff that I won't say, to listen to it on your iPod, works a lot better than just trusting iTunes