Catnip xP

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Catnip xP

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Alright, me and my friends were bored one day and we we're searching up on the internet on things to get high, of our search results huffing Febreez, smoking catnip, I-Doser (weird, huh?), and Sharpies came up, we decided no on Febreeze and sharpies, we thought that maybe I-Doser could work, tell we realized we had to pay and wait for the doses, so we put that off for later, and that left catnip, so, the next time we went to the store, we bought some catnip, pretty easy to since we have a cat, I rolled it, and we lit up, we didn't get really high but we felt warm, which was amazing since it was cold outside, and we also felt pretty happy, and gave us a great story to tell people, I would recommend getting the actually plant, cutting and drying it, crushing it then roll it up (or vape) and have a goodnight.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Catnip xP

Post by SadLittlePony »

Dont ever smoke catnip for cats. It has glue and stuff to hold it together. Also if you smoke fresh catnip you get the fight or flight feeling much like a cigarette gives you.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:Dont ever smoke catnip for cats. It has glue and stuff to hold it together. Also if you smoke fresh catnip you get the fight or flight feeling much like a cigarette gives you.
That explains why it was such a harsh smoke, and not from what I have read/experienced, as that "Fight or Flight" instinct is caused by the nicotine in the cigarettes, Catnip doesn't have nicotine, I'l search up for anything about an adrenaline rush from smoking catnip.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Yeah I know what its caused by. I only said its a similar effect to smoking a cigarette.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Ya, I know. Stuff happens.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd