Heaven's Door

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Heaven's Door

Post by jombotski »

How comes this dose is from Tuesday 28 June, 2011 and there is not a single experience on this forum ? I mean i know that its your choice to decide but come on thats a premium dose for 200$ cant you share your experience to us the ignorant and low people ? And i am sure that a lot of people will be happy to read something about this dose because not everyone have that much free money and especially for some people(like me) that live in a country that the minimum salary is 190$ for month.Just share ffs you wont die or something.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Heaven's Door

Post by SadLittlePony »

Maybe their experience tells them not to tell anyone.
Liustares
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Liustares »

There are no experience reports from "Heaven's Door" nor "Satan's Jackhammer". These two are expensive doses which fall into the premium category, I've never tried them, but for what they look like, I think they seem to be like a modern counterpart of "Gates of Hades" and "Hand of God" which is something I find really interesting :)
Anyways, there's not so much information on the forums or other places in the internet about these two, apart from the descripitions themselves.
jombotski wrote:not everyone have that much free money and especially for some people(like me) that live in a country that the minimum salary is 190$ for month.Just share ffs you wont die or something.
Just out of curiosity. Which country are you from? I'm from Mexico and though I usually can save enough money to buy the .drg doses and even the expensive ones, I can't buy them, mainly because I don't have US dollars (only devalued mexican pesos LOL :D ) and also because I don't have a credit card :-( so I have to limit myself to the MP3s and the iOS app :p

Let's hope someday we can get an experience report from somebody about this two mysterious doses.
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jombotski »

I am from Bulgaria and here is just chaos and misery with gypsies multiply like mushrooms after rain.
And yeah lets get more posts from people that would like to see some report from the VIP.Maybe if they see that there is expectation and large group of people wanting badly to read about this dose someone might post something.The dose is from 1 year and i am sure that a lot of people have it.
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

They write the reviews if they want , no one forces people to write reviews