Flying Away with Adrenochrome

Share dose experiences
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Flying Away with Adrenochrome

Post by SadLittlePony »

I have been experimenting with this one a lot putting myself in different places and seems the effects are the same with my eyes open and closed. sitting, laying down. wherever.

It always sucks me into a trance. I feel like i'm on an examination table with a scanning device passing over me. the best way to describe it is in the game halo when you start they have you test your shield and the glowing thing is spinning around you. it feels like that.

Then at some point i'm not sure if the beat actually changes or if i'm doing it to myself but suddenly i am propelled at a high rate into outer space. the beat changes tone and frequency and keeps getting higher and at some point i usually am hallucinating artificial light. sometimes i think a cop or medic has pulling my bandanna off and is checking the dilation of my eyes.

At this point I usually can not move. I try to adjust myself in the bed but cant will myself to do it. I am trapped in a rocking boat in space. Rocking back and forth. The waves of energy belt the sides of the boat. The beat continues to progress and my body begins to convulse unwillingly. I know im doing it because I suddenly feel fatigue in my muscles and I have hit myself before doing so which brings me back enough to stop.

I hear auditory hallucination of people talking. I feel people around me. I open my eyes to see only black because of the bandanna. But I know they are there. I don't know what they are gonna do. All I can do is wait.

The crackling sound sends bursts of pleasureful pain through my body. I become tense and grit my teeth. The pain gets stronger and stronger and my body flushes with pleasure to counteract the pain. I continue to spin through space and then the crackle stops.

The whole track slowly comes to an end. Its as if I am coming back to earth and landing safely. When the track finishes I cant move for a few moments. I finally take off my headphones and everything sounds different. Like I hear it all.

The fans in the room, I can hear the blades cutting through the air. When the dogs bark I can hear it resonate through the room. I have strong disorientation. I feel like gravity is heavy. I can feel each thread on the clothes I wear. I am like this for about an hour before the effects finally fade.

I give this dose once again a perfect 10 out of 10 and recommend it only to people who can handle a strong trip. The sensations are so real its hard to differentiate reality and the dose. It makes me wonder what the real drug feels like.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jessika
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Flying Away with Adrenochrome

Post by Jessika »

Wow! :shock: Adrenochrome sounds insane!

I've been scared to do it, since tripping sounds fun to me, but I get freaked out very easily. I think after I try Peyote a few times I'll check out Adrenochrome.. :paranoid:

Thanks for the review!
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Do it soon though I HAVE to know what others think of it. I seen one other review of it and it only said its a bad choice for first timers.
juzar1992
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by juzar1992 »

Ok, i've tryed adrenochrome today.. ok it goes like this before i started i just walked with my dog, after i tryed to meditate. after that i started on the dose first i just relaxed, then i started seeing people around, then i opened my eyes and saw around , i saw at man in the mirror :O but i just did the dose for 12min cuz i was hungry :P i will try to do a full review some time. but this was the coolest dose i've had up til now :) the funniest thing before was that i falled down throught the couch, with opium. :P
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Awesome! I'm kinda shocked you unburried this review. I am more than thrilled you like this one as much as I do. It is definitely one of my favorites. I cant wait to see your review of it.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Watch fear and loathing in las Vegas. Now that's crazy.
slamyson12
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by slamyson12 »

adrenochrome for me freaked me out when i was 10 min in i stoped cuz i had to go to school but on the way i saw dark figures falling me for about 8 mins
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

Wow , that's crazy slamyson !
TurtleMix
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by TurtleMix »

It looks like it isnt a scary dose at all. Am I right ?
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

Some people say they can see aliens and little monsters and can even feel them !!
TurtleMix
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by TurtleMix »

brunoc14 wrote:Some people say they can see aliens and little monsters and can even feel them !!
Holy f*ck that sounds awesome :shock:
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

It may sound a little scary , but some people say it is fun
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Adrenochrome is like hypnotizing yourself into silent hill. Things happen, its scary, but its thrilling too. Human nature seeks thrills and we can see that through out history. Rollercoasters are an example of this. People like it.
TurtleMix
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by TurtleMix »

SadLittlePony wrote:Adrenochrome is like hypnotizing yourself into silent hill. Things happen, its scary, but its thrilling too. Human nature seeks thrills and we can see that through out history. Rollercoasters are an example of this. People like it.
Silent Hill!! I love that f*cking game!!
Galaio
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Galaio »

SadLittlePony wrote:Adrenochrome is like hypnotizing yourself into silent hill. Things happen, its scary, but its thrilling too. Human nature seeks thrills and we can see that through out history. Rollercoasters are an example of this. People like it.
I thing this is the best way to describe this dose. I love the thrill this dose gives me and that's why it is my all time favorite! :D If you like to feel thrilled, TRY IT!!!!