Trip (full dose)

Share dose experiences
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Trip (full dose)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

So, here's to my first full dose, in which I decided to try Trip, a hallucinogenic dose, and this was a very strange dose I got, because, much too my surprise, I actually got some decent visuals, not anything like changing colors, but when ever I stared at something my vision would be to flicker, much like as if you were adjusting the brightness on a camera, very rapidly, seeming to bouncy from normal, to bright, to dark, to bright, to dark, repeatedly, till I looked away. There was also an aura at some of the lights I would look at, but only with exposed lights, not any covered in a glass, or something but just exposed light bulbs, it was quite noticeable stronger with LED lights, than incandescent lights, I unfortunately didn't get any color changes, something I was hoping for, but I also got weird body effects, I was incredibly jerk, and walked kind of like a robot, especially when I listened to music, my neck and body would jerk for no damn reason at all, just to jerk, I'm not even sure if the dose was supposed to do that, anyways, I'll be doing the full dose again soon, and if I get new effects, I'm changing, until then
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Trip (full dose)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Sounds like this dose made dormant tourettes become prominant.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Yea you could, my body isn't used to standing still for a long period of time (75 minutes of no moving)(ADHD is a b----) so, to expel the energy it would go into fits, but unlike tourettes, it wasn't the samething over and over again or repeated, sometimes I would jerk my neck, or my spine would jump, or my leg would kick, like I was regaining consciousness to my reflexes and nerves.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

hey there! im actually a newbie here, so, i ill use 2x Condition and ill use Trip. I just bought it. Ill tell you guys the effecs i will get, as condition gives me 10% more power, ill use 2 times as i saw in other post. Cya in actually 60 - 90 minutes ;)
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

DarknessAngel wrote:hey there! im actually a newbie here, so, i ill use 2x Condition and ill use Trip. I just bought it. Ill tell you guys the effecs i will get, as condition gives me 10% more power, ill use 2 times as i saw in other post. Cya in actually 60 - 90 minutes ;)
Hahaha, I made that post dude
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

sorry there :/ my answear is at my First Time with Trip.