My First Robotrip (So Frikken High)

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

My First Robotrip (So Frikken High)

Post by SadLittlePony »

So here I am chugging a bottle of Robotussin containing DXM in it. There are 474 mg of DXM in this particular bottle of syrup. I am downing the whole bottle due to having a high tolerance to medications. Apparently it takes a couple hours before the drug actually starts producing effects but I very much wanted to share my experience. I will be updating this thread's title and content as I begin to feel different effects.

---

Well I finished the whole bottle and I cant get rid of the taste in my mouth. I am so glad I didn't use my Taste dose before I did this. I feel horrible in my stomach but I feel pretty chill. Lets find out what happens.

---

I was completely skeptical of getting high off of Robitussin but its completely real. I am really like tripping out right now and for Eight bucks a pop i say it is pretty worth it. I feel very euphoric and light and like things are spinning. I feel open and happy. I feel like I can tell my girlfriend anything and I did and I am so glad I did because it lifted a lot of weight off of my heart.

---

Well I ended up trippen balls pretty hard and then falling asleep. But Everything was so euphoric and washy. I was blind. I could see but nothing registered to me what is was. But with my prior knowledge I knew what things were and thus I could "see". Details were enhanced and Amazing looking. My music flooded my mind with awesome. But then I fell asleep.
QuickHitz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: My First Robotrip (So Frikken High)

Post by QuickHitz »

Wouldn't that fuck you up really bad?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

It will but its a good thing. The high actually lasts a few days. But its not really harmful. Just make sure your only active ingrediant is dextromethorphan
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

So, you take real drugs ?? :o
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I like to explore various means of mental captivation
nic905
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by nic905 »

So, let me ask a question, your search for the perfect drug induced effect seems similar to mine, I crave that sense of awareness gained during certain "trips" I've also found amazing levels of understanding from unlikely sources, I've not smoked legal weed for about four years after being a very heavy smoker for about ten, but discovered legal weed about a year and a half ago, recently I tried a blend called "Ash" well, I quite literally tripped out on it the first time, I had a few at night, got a bit trashed and that was it, i drifted off too sleep, I woke again at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep so I went and had a few more cones,well after five cones I went and lay down in a dark room, what followed was a journey of self discovery, I was able to take a step back and analyze the world around me, I realized I'd been a real pain to be around and have made real changes in my life because of it, it's changed me dramatically in a positive way , I also learnt about myself and the world, and find myself questioning my place in it and how to be a better person within it,I'm also questioning the things we never do question because we just accept it... also just as you said my music comes to life, it always has while having these experiences, its speaking to me on a level before unknown, it gets into my soul and pumps through my veins, its alive and on fire within me...

So, heres im question to you, keeping in mind what iv told you what would you recommend? I've had good acid before and when other people are freaking out wishing it was weaker and would wear off I'm wanting more, so what's a legal alternative? Let me know your thoughts, I'd love to compare notes :)
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Dex is such a powerful life altering drug that should be illegal. It's usefulness as a drug out weigh the legal factors. But drop 36 pills and you will visit other planets. You might meet yourself on a parallel plane.