Get user supplied support
eeeey7
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Two questions about dosing

Post by eeeey7 »

Hi,
1.last night i used some doses they most of them worked and i felt the effect
but since this morning I don't get any effect from dosing,Why?
2.one of the doses was astral projection...I entered vibration mode but got stuck in it,what should I do after I'm in this mode?
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Two questions about dosing

Post by brunoc14 »

1 - Maybe you are so curious of what happened last night that you can't clear your mind ( you NEED to clear your mind to dose properly )

2 - I don't know alot about Astral Projection but i guess you just need to wait like other doses ?
eeeey7
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by eeeey7 »

Hmm....any more ideas,anyone..?
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

1) During the night you got easily into trance and so got a little effects. In the morning your body and mind are active and not relaxed. So you are not getting any effects.

2) Practice, Practice and Practice. With good practice, you will start astral projecting after you are in vibration/trance mode.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

spiritguy wrote:1) During the night you got easily into trance and so got a little effects. In the morning your body and mind are active and not relaxed. So you are not getting any effects
I don't know if i can fully agree with you...
I said this few times before but i will say it again.
For me the best time for dosing is about 2-3 pm, I can't dose in the morning because I'm not fully awake until about 12 am... Then I have a lunch, do all things to relax myself and get rid of distractions, take a nap for about half hour. And THEN I'm ready to dose...
I don't dose in night also because i wonder about all things happened through whole day and I'm not awake at all.
But don't take my opinion seriously, everyone of us is different. This is just my opinion and my technique of getting doses to work but you can do the same thing as i do and doses doesn't have to work for you perfectly just because they worked for me this way...
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

Well said, everyone is different. Some of us find very relaxed in the morning, some in the evening and so on.

As I said, there's only one answer to this question "Why am I not feeling dose effects?" -> You have not relaxed your body, your breathing could be irregular and that means your mind is very active and not relaxed - Hence no room for brainwave entrainment effects.
eeeey7
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by eeeey7 »

Thanks,I'll try and check that.