NOS/Nitrous breaktrough dose!

Share dose experiences
Alsklaftsk123
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

NOS/Nitrous breaktrough dose!

Post by Alsklaftsk123 »

Hi, i got one of the idoser recommended headsets today, and it made idoser work for me.

I did NOS/nitrous (mobile version).
At around 7% in the dose i started to see some flashing lights that just got bigger and bigger, and ended with just pure light into my eyes (they where closed). Around 50% in the dose (the pitch changed). I starded to feel like i singed to the left and to the right with a little smile on my face. At 80% of the dose to the end, i just got really calm. When it was over and i opened my eyes, my room seemed alot darker, especally all objects made of wood. My wooden drawer, closet, accoustic guitar, and wooden floor seemed like they where painted with some oil to darken the color.
7/10
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: NOS/Nitrous breaktrough dose!

Post by masonraus »

Its great to hear that you have found your breakthrough! :) I'll have to try this now because it sounds awesome!
Alsklaftsk123
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Alsklaftsk123 »

masonraus wrote:Its great to hear that you have found your breakthrough! :) I'll have to try this now because it sounds awesome!
Yeah, it wass all beacuse of the better headset. :D I had tried it before with my old headset without results. I also forgot to mention that i used condition beforehand.
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

Condition is awesome !!!!!
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

@Alsklaftsk123 - Congts for your breakthrough! Keep it up!

Condition/Reset/Calm me/Alert are all enhancers and I find those very useful depending on the need in the initial 15 minutes (mp3 pack) prior to the main doses.
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by masonraus »

What type of headset are you using?
Alsklaftsk123
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Alsklaftsk123 »

masonraus wrote:What type of headset are you using?
JVC HARX500.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Nice! I'm glad you had a breakthrough ;)
Ooh but NITROUS i personally hate and will hate that dose until it won't work for me :D I tried it about 10 times and still nothing :mad: Even with two Conditions before it... Aaaah it's first dose that doesn't work for me at all... But I won't give up until I won't get last drop of blood from that freaking dose :mad: All I felt was just small dizziness... Nothing special...
Anyways, nice experience and thanks for sharing! ;)
jayjaymoy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jayjaymoy »

i have only done this dose twice but my effects improved the second time around. the first time i did this dose, all i experienced was a tiny spurt of giggles that only lasted for about five seconds. however the second time, i started off normally. then, after maybe five minutes everything around me was spinning while my body seemed to bend in a wave-like motion. the waves' frequency went from slow to fast, the back to slow, and back to fast (so on) for a few minutes. then, when the tone becomes higher pitched, i saw white lights moving from the bottom of my eyes to the top of my eyes, as well as left to right and right to left (i dose with my eyes closed). then i basically became very very calm until the dose ended. when i sat up, my balance was off and i swayed side to side for about fifteen seconds until the effects finally wore off.

the nos dose is very good and i recommend it highly, especially to be persistent as for the effects get bettet each time you do it. and for the record, i dose using my ipod touch and the mobile version of the app