Speed question

Share dose experiences
tork
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Speed question

Post by tork »

Ok im on speed right nowx and i seems to not stop moving I cant controll it my legs are restless just wondeirng when it the effects will stop...i have no reset and no money to buy reset :| any one wanna help i really need to drive somewhere but cant cus im afraid i might do something stupid since everything goes so slow....I feel like im too fastany ways please help any one.
thethreemoons
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by thethreemoons »

this is why reset should be free :P lol

bu yeah, prob wasnt good idea to take it if ya were going to be going out driving mate

just shake it of, put some chilled out music on an relax itl be cool
sugar_sweet111
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sugar_sweet111 »

Hmm, my effects lasted for about 30 mins. But I took a nap, so that might somehow alter the length of the after effects...

But on a side note, your effects sound a lot like mine, everything else seems to be moving slowly while you're just like whoosh!
Pants
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Pants »

As thethreemoons stated, you should always be careful when you take doses. Make sure to set out times to try doses, including any time it may take for the effects to wear off. As for your current situation, if you can play calming instrumental music and/or take a 30-minute nap, similar to other suggestions, then it should help.

Also, I believe that sedative doses such as Sleep Angel are offered as free from downloading I-Doser; a sedative (especially paired with a nap) should greatly reduce any effects you may be experiencing.
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

I just have to say this. If any of these doses get you messed up for a very long period of time. Then treat it like a real drug, don't do it if you have to drive