!RAVE!

Share dose experiences
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

!RAVE!

Post by Nick420 »

hello my idoser friends tonight im gonna give you my review on !RAVE!
RAVE! / Recreational (Very Strong) / 30 Minutes

Party all night! The lights, the waves of bliss that cover over your entire body, the euphoria that streams through your veins, pumping music, non-stop dance, the way every single little touch or look hits you with such force that the world is completely inside you, around you, over and under you, one with you. Perfect for a night out dancing, going to a rave, being with friends or lovers, and good for overall enhancement. This dose was modeled after that oh-so-popular rave drug and let us tell you: it comes VERY close: warm-hearted, connected – and a very powerful emotional release! Experienced users only, please! Ecstasy! FINALLY!

Damn i loved RAVE so much so it started of 5min in iwas feeling nothing...
7min in i was thinking dude this shit sucks,but then something hit me...
I felt super good soo much pleasure,i was enjoying the dose,not just listening to it but ENJOYING :D hah,you feel me bro? :D
So 15min i wanted to dance i felt my hands dancing like bumping i just couldnt control my self i just took of the headphones turned on some of technohead hardocre music and started dancing hah that was super good!!!
Nice experience though loved it,recomend it to other idosers that want to release the beast in it and just dance :DDD
comment,share youre experiences ;)
like everytime Peace & Love to my idoser friends :]
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: !RAVE!

Post by VampLena »

I still dont get why it says experienced users only, that sounds damn good.
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

Really glad you've had success with this. This is one of the ones that is yet to hit me, but I shall keep trying :D
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

kagalive wrote:Really glad you've had success with this. This is one of the ones that is yet to hit me, but I shall keep trying :D
yea man,keep trying its worth ir :D hah
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Thank you for posting this man! I was looking for some review on RAVE and finally I see it's totally worth it buying... But first I want to get all doses I already have to work...
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

PiCiNk0 wrote:Thank you for posting this man! I was looking for some review on RAVE and finally I see it's totally worth it buying... But first I want to get all doses I already have to work...
good that i gave somebody a look what it is to be under !RAVE! :D
but yea the dose is worth it if you like partying :)
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

Rave certainly sounds like a fun experience, I have it in my collection but need to be in the mood to use it first. I'm looking forward to feeling some of the things you did in your description.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

If you have tried the real drug how do you feel it compares to it. I have been curious about this dose for a long time now and im still skeptical about it.