Might take up smoking weed..

Discuss visionary plants
MedicalMarijuanaMan
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Might take up smoking weed..

Post by MedicalMarijuanaMan »

Hey. A guy at my school says he can hook me n by buddy up with some dro. He swears by his heart its not schwagg. As you can see by my screen name. I TOOK Medical weed. Subscription ended last month (Had a broken rib, and the pills werent even enough to feel anything anyway)
So IF.. and thats probably a big IF.. If We get some kush...

What are some good tips to:
-Not get caught? (We'll prolly smoke it at the abandoned football pitch.)
-Not to get noticed. (Will we be notacable from smoking some ganga? Like fucking stompin and bouncin around?)
-If it leaves an odor, will spraying the fuck out of our selves with deodorant help against the smell of it?
-Safety mesures?

Thanks yo.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Might take up smoking weed..

Post by SadLittlePony »

Smell is a big big part of it. Keep some fabreeze around and spray whenever your done. It eats the odor. Also keep it out of sight out of mind. Put it in a good spot where there arent many clues to it being there.
juzar1992
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by juzar1992 »

I've heard many ppl, mix weed with tobacco, so ppl cant smell it, i dont know if thats true,
•ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ•
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by •ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ• »

Hmmm, i think its really funny how cigs are legal and MJ is not :? :? :? :? :? :?
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

What ever you do keep your smoking sessions away from home...

As for the questions its best to stay away from places which can be seen easily.. The smoke is very characteristic of mj.. Thick as hell and almost blue-green.. Mixing tobacco doesn't hide the smell much so it pointless.. It also ruins the taste and flavour of the bud...

You should try the towel/tp roll - drier sheet trick to reduce smell of smoke..

As for your breath brushing, mouthwash and floss after some smelly curries or cheese will be good..

For your clothes I suggest having a toke jacket that you can hide outside your home... deo wears out and too much is always suspicious..

Best to also invest in some eye drop like visine cause bloodshot eyes are usually a dead give away..

Try introducing roomfreshners in your household as well... You can mask your smell with those...
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

i would just go out,but not alone cuz if im smoking alone outside i might get paranoid :D
smell?? eat sum chips or somekind of food that have strong smell it will hit down the smell of MJ
and how to not get caught just stay all the time outside till the effects come down and go home with no suspection ;D
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

Hmm I back that idea... Garlic is VERY good...
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

badpup wrote:Hmm I back that idea... Garlic is VERY good...
Expect a view of a super high dude going to buy one garlick and eating it juh :-D
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

C-huh-mon they can buy it before!!?? Obv? Besides it feels really interesting when baked :D