Out of weed, bored, put this in your pipe and smoke it (UD)

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Out of weed, bored, put this in your pipe and smoke it (UD)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Hey guys, I know we all have those times when we run out of mary, so here are some substitutes you can try
1. I-Doser
2. Klipp/Wild Dagga - A plant grow mainly in Africa, used as a marijuana substitute, can be also drinked as a tea, has near-THC like effects, not too cheap, but completely legal in the US
3. White, blue, and pink lotus, can be smoked for certain effects not exactly like marijuana but its great
4. Catnip, yea, weird right? Catnip contains psychoactive chemicals in it that can give you a very mild marijuana-like high, make you feel warm in the chest, relax, and make you happy, I recommend growing it and drying the leaves out and smoking it than going to a store to buy because those are usually laced with chemicals and are very dry and not to good to smoke
5. Tea, you're probably thinking "Who the **** would smoke tea? You drink it, not smoke it" well, actually if you mix it 50/50 with chamomile and green tea, you can get pretty chilled and relaxed, I know this because I smoke it. Seriously, tea is great, cheap, doesn't get you really high at all, but **** it, it's something to do.
6. Headshop items including Herbal Incense, Climaxxx, Down2Earth, Power Plant, though I wouldn't recommend, it's something to try
7. Hops have a mild marijauan-like high, best when smoked I'm guessing
8. Nutmeg- the trick to nutmegging is too only drink it with a full glass of water, and then continuously drink more water over time, this will keep you high without strong flu-like symptoms for 2-3 days, my friend who does nutmeg told me this, try it out.
9. Maconha Brava (False Marijuana) is a plant native to South America, It's leaves are dried and smoked as a weed substitute, giving euphoric highs. It is also safe
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Last edited by SpaceMiNd on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Out of weed, bored, put this in your pipe and smoke it

Post by SadLittlePony »

Add Herbal Incense to that. Down2Earth Climaxxx Power Plant is really good. I get higher than ever before every time I smoke it.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

THose things from headshops? Not into them. I'm more homemade.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
TurtleMix
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by TurtleMix »

Smoking tea sounds fun xD
SO you grab a smoking paper and put 50 chamomile and 50 green tea ? And in a king size , right ?
Basikx
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Basikx »

Seeming as I live in Africa (South Africa) the first point, Klip/Wild Dagga is the most common, if not the only strain type of weed we have. It's cheap, too.

For Chronic, Purple Haze, AK-47, yes, it's possible to find them, and the dealers for those are everywhere but you're paying big $$$.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Basikx wrote:Seeming as I live in Africa (South Africa) the first point, Klip/Wild Dagga is the most common, if not the only strain type of weed we have. It's cheap, too.

For Chronic, Purple Haze, AK-47, yes, it's possible to find them, and the dealers for those are everywhere but you're paying big $$$.
I'd highly recommend wild dagga as it is stronger than klipp dagga
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

TurtleMix wrote:Smoking tea sounds fun xD
SO you grab a smoking paper and put 50 chamomile and 50 green tea ? And in a king size , right ?
Well, I recommend 50/50 for the fact that you can get some good effects off of it, imagine, sedated from the green tea, and energized from the chamomile, and the fact that smoking chamomile alone is harsh as **** if you are a beginner, and yes, king size works, and I recommend you smoke it with those papers, but any other papers work just fine, but blunts are just not healthy for you, and those little joint papers are pretty small and hard to get your stuff in.
Happy Smoking - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Wild Dagga is pretty good. Everyonedoesit sells pre rolled cones of all your favorite herb so you can try a few different home remedies without dedicating yourself. They got wizard smoke. Also AK-47 is not nearly as potent as the Down2Earth Climaxxx series. Purple Kush is nice but blueberry kush tastes so much damn better.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

What do you guys use when you're out the sticky-icky-icky?
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Out of weed, bored, put this in your pipe and smoke it (

Post by Nick420 »

hah i really enjoy wild dagga when imma out of weed :D 8)
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

Mint - doesn't make you high at all but has a good flavour.
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

badpup wrote:Mint - doesn't make you high at all but has a good flavour.
maybe it can only get you headlighted cuz of lack of oxygen :D