Super computer nerd reporting in

Who are you?
PcBuilder
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Super computer nerd reporting in

Post by PcBuilder »

never have been a big fan of forums but after lurking for about a monthI figured I would join and more than likely post regularly. Started getting to the program itself after friend had showed me it and even ask me for some money in order to buy some of the doses. He ask me for 30 dollars 1 time and I was wondering why but as it turns out he wanted to listen to hand of God and didn't have the money to buy it so I help him and he said I could listen to it first. I thought that these beats would never work but as t turns out they surprisingly do and work well. So I hought the Android app and that is working decently good but I happen to like the drg's on the PC the best. Even went out and bought a pair of G930's for dosing specifically. It is really fun experience and I hope to be able to post some of my experiences on here as often as I can.

but with speaking to my sergeantand trying to go to basic as soon as I can I don't know if I'll be able to as much as I would like but in the meantime I just wanna have some fun right? if anyone to give me some tips and tricks that would help making my experience a lot better on the Android Galaxy s3 just let me know since I'm open to it. I already have premium for the Android but I am thinking about dual booting Windows 7 in order to listen to the drg files mobile. I've only been using this program for about a month and it has been great overall.

well that's pretty much it for now I really am not getting receptionat the moment thank you for taking your time to read this I'll tell more about myself later.