A guide on dosing

When the mind leaves body
Zombie Biscuit
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A guide on dosing

Post by Zombie Biscuit »

Just like most people that use iDoser, I was very sceptical of binaural beats, but then I realised that if I were meditating, I would be much more susceptible to them. So, to use binaural beats, you must first learn how to meditate. I am going to teach you a very easy one, that I use for astral projection.

1. Use comfortable clothes and sit on that classical meditation position. I recommend doing this on a couch because it is much more comfortable and easier to keep your column straight.
2. Concentrate on your limbs for 20 seconds each. Start with your feet, then legs, body, arms, inferior head and neck, and then the top of your head.
3. Count from 100 to 0 while breathing the way that sounds best for you.
4. When finished, count from 30 to 0 and repeat.
5. If you are lucky, you may be astral projecting now. My first time was an accident, really, I was just trying to use iDoser :D
6. "I think, therefore I am not. I only am when my mind is clear." Clear your mind slowly and during this process, rotate your eyeballs every 5 seconds or so. You must do it now while you mind isn't 100% clear because then it will become automatic. And don't really count the time, just go with the flow.
7. Listen to the dose and relax.

It has better effects when used with the astral projection-theta doses.

That is all :)
zinx13
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: A guide on dosing

Post by zinx13 »

So do you suggest doing this before dosing or while?
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by exangel »

8) don't know if the meditation position is required
i get effects without siting like crossing my legs just being in a relaxed position is enough
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Legalize It »

Looks like really good advice, I will try it tonight! :nod: