Lucid Dreaming Help Tips?

Be aware in dreams
qliving
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Lucid Dreaming Help Tips?

Post by qliving »

I've done it on my own with several relaxation techniques & I want to start back up again because my previous techniques aren't working too well. Anyone have any good tip?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Lucid Dreaming Help Tips?

Post by SadLittlePony »

Practice Practice Practice! The best way is learning in levels. Keep a notebook right beside your bed and as soon as you wake up write down anything you remember. Write them as short notes. After a while you will be able to write a story and it will become more poetic with time. Then begin developing awareness. Pick a que or chose an object like a totem from the movie Inception. Keep it to yourself and dont tell anyone not in the dreams or in reality. Whenever you are feeling good or bad, never neutral you check it. you will then begin to develop awareness in your dreams. Then my favorite thing to do is jump. Jump higher and higher. Know that with each jump, if you want it, you will go higher. Eventually you will realize you can sustain height. Before you know it you will be able to hover, and then fly. You will fly faster and faster. When you get bored of that find a library and learn, or alternatively you can do an activity like parkour. The more you do it in your dream the better you become in reality. You are training your body how to do it without risk of getting hurt. It will ingrain into your brain and become second nature. Some even speculate that with enough practice you can cross plains and move matter between your sleep and reality.