A renewed dream

Be aware in dreams
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

A renewed dream

Post by masonraus »

Well I had this dream a while ago where I was on a bus and a blimp(?) was dragging two robots(?) then crashed into a building to get revenge on me for something killing everyone on the bus.

I just had this same dream today only it was far more detailed and I became lucid at one point. This happened after trying the lucid dream I-doser about 4 times in a week. I figured I would share:

From where I remember, I had stabbed this goo-cat-moogle like creature and the sword had gone through it and into the rock below it. I didn't have another weapon on me and a friend tossed me some kind of gun where the magazine was a saw blade. I think this is the point I became lucid as the magazine did not fit in the gun. After, my friend shot the goo creature with an arrow in the head. Thinking we had killed it, We removed the sword and arrow from it and proceeded to loot the room it was guarding. Upon our return, It was gone and we could see it flying off swearing revenge on us. We then Walked down from the mountains we were on to the city below. This was a far advanced city and I thought using swords felt very primitive. We then got on the said bus that was blown up in the previous dream. We toured the city for a while and then drove on to the road where the blimp with robots(?) crashed. I linked the two dreams and said "Stop the bus." The bus stopped and I told everyone to get off. They obeyed. I then told everyone to "Run and get in a building!"everybody scattered and then I saw the blimp(?). I ran for my life to get to shelter. I checked the door of a surf shop but it was locked. Luckily, there was an alley right next to the store and i was able to get in there and was safe. The blimp contraption exploded with the force of a 10 kilo-ton nuclear bomb, but without the radiation and overpressure. I survived but I saw my sister(?) barely made it into the alley in time and some of her clothing was on fire. I patted it out and made sure she was safe.

The rest of the dream is a blur or lost.

What do you guys think? Any clue what it could mean?

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :mrgreen:
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: A renewed dream

Post by kagalive »

Haha I have no idea of the meaning behind this but it certainly sounds like a lot of fun. Lucid dreaming is the best!
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by masonraus »

Any tips on how to lucid dream more frequently?
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

Ok this is weird almost... Was there like an impending sense of doom throughout the fream? As though you knew something bad will happen all along??
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by masonraus »

badpup wrote:Ok this is weird almost... Was there like an impending sense of doom throughout the fream? As though you knew something bad will happen all along??
I'm not sure what triggered the reaction but I had had a similar dream before which is noted at the to p of the post. When I saw the area where the blimp thing crashed in the previous dream, It was like a deja vu moment and that is when i decided to get everyone off the bus :D
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

Years ago I had 2 dreams that recurred over and over and over again and evrytime they were equally terrifying... I don't think they mean anything but there's gotta be something that triggers them... If u ever have the dream again try remembering if there was a particular event that took place on those days...
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by masonraus »

Share the story if you want. Maybe we can help interpret it
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

hmmm the first one was that I was being chased by ghosts or something.. Something eeeevviiiilll in an empty skyscraper in which I was lost.. There were windows and lights and all but I was still scared.. What would happen near the end was that I would hind under a row of seats and the "camera" would pan out of the nearest window and take like a helicopter shot of the building from outside.. I would wake up after that usually covered in cold sweat..

In the second one I was outside an apartment.. Where my house was and it was in a desert like place.. Scientists had predicted a strange phenomenon by which at a particular time if you are outside then "something bad" will happen.. Apparently even when indoors you had to be asleep or else whatever was supposed to happen would... Anyway what used to happen was that I never used to be able to reach my appartment in time... Always would reach the door but it would be too late... And then I'd wake up :/ again covered in cold sweat and a rapid heart rate..

In both of them I KNEW that something bad was about to happen all throughout the dream...
henri3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by henri3 »

Recurring dreams occur to get some point across to you. Not sure about the cause of the lucid dream though. If you want to find out about what dreams mean in general then take a look at this site here as it has lots of useful info about dreams in general.
Last edited by henri3 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ngphil22 »

masonraus wrote:Any tips on how to lucid dream more frequently?
Try the wbtb method, meaning "wake back to bed", where you get up really early by setting an alarm 4hours before you are supposed to get up, and then just go straight back to sleep. Your dreams will intensify if you do this, and your chances of lucid dreaming are really high. Also, do spontaneous reality checks to see if you are in a dream or not. Even if you know for sure you are not dreaming, by making the question "is this real?" A habit, you could carry that habit into a dream. Do a reality check in a dream, and a lucid dream is almost guaranteed. Have fun!

Happy dreaming!

Phil