First Time Salvia Experience

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Lance
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

First Time Salvia Experience

Post by Lance »

I finally got it. I had heard about salvia and read countless stories but now it was time. I had a fat gram of 20x that I got online for about 20 bucks. I waited until late at night when my mom was asleep and snuck out the back window into the backyard were I would be safe and free to do all the smoking in the world. I loaded my bowlpiece a little over halfway full and stood at the top of my porch steps. Lit it up and walked down the steps to the beginning of my backyard were I held the smoke in for twenty seconds and finally exhaled. What happened next was scary to say the least. You ever seen one of those cartoons were they tell a story and it goes to a cutscene and makes a noise like dooo da dooo da dooo and it gets wavy. Well that's exactly what happened to me only this was real life and it happened in a realistic hardcore format. The last normal thing I remember was the smoke flying out of my mouth and then I began slipping into a cutscene just like on a cartoon and the whole time I kept saying what the fuck is this, what the fuck is this? Next is when I dropped my bowlpiece as I kept stumbling sideways watching the leftover smoke from my bowlpiece flow out of the top and I think sometime after this I hit the ground but I have no clear memory of this neither did I feel it. This is when something that I felt like had always been apart of me manifested itself in front of me. I couldn't actually see this entitie but I somehow was aware of it's presence in front of me. I personally believe this to be apart of my unconcious mind that manifested itslef into reality as my concious. Basically I'm saying that I believe that this was my concious coming alive in front of me. But whatever it was it didn't like me and I could feel it's tight grip holding me down on the ground. The whole tome it felt as if I were in some kind of stuck world and it seemed like I would never come out of it. Did you understand me when I said that. The experience is so intense that it felt as if I was permanetly stuck in this state forever and would never ever ever ever come out. That was the scariest part. And while being held down on the ground by whatever this thing was I felt as if my body was coming apart. This was so terrifying that I believe that this must have been how the people on the planes of 9/11 must have felt. This is when I finally said are you going to let me go now to whatever this was that was holding me down on the ground. I could tell that it didn't want to, but finally it loosened it's grip and I managed to stand up only to realize that I was on the other side of my backyard. I threw the rest of the salvia over the fence and after after 10-15 minutes of crawling around on the ground looking for my bowlpiece climbed back through the window into my house. I went and got it from over the fence the next morning and tried to figure out what the hell had happened. I only tried it one more time in broad daylight with 2 friends and then it came to me what I had experienced and I gave the rest of it away and vowed to love mary jane and burn any salvia plant that I ever see.
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

This is when something that I felt like had always been apart of me manifested itself in front of me. I couldn't actually see this entitie but I somehow was aware of it's presence in front of me. I personally believe this to be apart of my unconcious mind that manifested itself into reality as my concious. Basically I'm saying that I believe that this was my concious coming alive in front of me
dude i had to read this 4 freaking times because each sentence sounded almost the same as the one before it, please read this yourself and tell me what you think XD[/quote]
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: First Time Salvia Experience

Post by ngphil22 »

This sounds like a terrible trip. I myself tried salvia with my father once, but I never felt anything
danbringhurst
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: First Time Salvia Experience

Post by danbringhurst »

Dude, every time I do salvia the same thing happens. Its a 10 minute trip wherein I suffer instant amnesia, I forget everyone who's with me at the time, I stumble outside, and start running in circles. And leading into the trip I feel like my face is spilling forward like a wheel, from forehead to chin, over and over again.