LSD & Salvia Divinorum: Should I Use It?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Karapar12
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

LSD & Salvia Divinorum: Should I Use It?

Post by Karapar12 »

The title says everything: Should I use it? Can it cause addiction? Any brain damage or trauma? People that have already used LSD, please reply. I wonder also if I could use Salvia Divinorum without no problems, so what do you guys think?
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: LSD & Salvia Divinorum: Should I Use It?

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

LSD, though not as intense as acid, should be taken very cautiosly. In fact, I would recommend not taking it at all. The problem with these compounds is that they CAN damage the brain, resulting in what people describe as a "never-ending trip", where the user experiences hallucinations for the rest of their life. As far as Salvia, less is really a whole lot more. Use a weak strength, the weakest you can find. Take this advice from someone who uses salvia quite often. I had a bad experience with 80x strength, but I have amazing experiences with 10-20x potency. Go ahead, use it. A few things to tell you before you do so are that the smoke is terribly harsh, so try to filter the smoke with a water pipe. Not a hookah, but a water pipe often referred to as a "bong." And you may experience a sensation where you feel very...malleable, almost as if you could push your index finger into your palm and it would bulge out the other side and keep going. Sensations of flight or falling are common, and you might feel a merging sensation with the objects around you. Remember, your experience is what you make of it