Monster Energy: Disgusting

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Monster Energy: Disgusting

Post by Backspacez »

Oh my god. This shit is terrible. I'm tired as fuck and I grabbed one from the fridge and when it's cold, it's not that bad but boy when it sits for an hour or two, you literately gag. Oh god, I'm lucky I swallowed that.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Monster Energy: Disgusting

Post by SadLittlePony »

Haha I used to drink 3-4 Cases of Monster daily while I was in the Army. I was heavy addicted. I was able to afford it though making $2,900 a month. I slammed them and stayed awake for days. But then I was discharged and was forced to quit drinking. I cant stand it now but I have fallen in love with Red Bull Energy Drink!
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

That's why I drink Mountain Dew, because it doesn't like crap
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Backspacez »

The Mountain Dew energy drink, AMP is amazing. It tastes even better than regular dew and has more caffeine.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Red Bull with Mountain Dew. Otherwise I wont drink Mountain Dew!
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ngphil22 »

Don't go for Monster. It tastes bad and delivers too little energy on too much caffeine. Around 250 mg of it. And I fell asleep drinking a can. To me it tastes like liquid fermented bubble gum with banana flavor. If you want real energy that is worth the price, go with Red Bull. They are even coming out with 3 new flavors some time soon. If you cannot afford Red Bull, Rockstar does the trick, especially the Punched flavor. If you want a real energy buzz, try Nos. It does not taste the best, but it is drinkable and delivers hours of AMAZING energy. Amp is decent too.

The bottom line is, do NOT drink Monster. Unless poor quality is your kind of thing.

One more thing, if you know how, you can get the energy drink-style doses for free, FROM I-DOSER, and they really work.

Happy Dosing,
Phil
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

SpaceMiNd wrote:That's why I drink Mountain Dew, because it doesn't like crap
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Mountai dew is not an energy drink. It is just a moderately caffeinated soda.
Backspacez wrote:The Mountain Dew energy drink, AMP is amazing. It tastes even better than regular dew and has more caffeine.
Amp is not owned by MtDew, it is owned by PepsiCo. Mountain Dew is owned by PepsiCo, but it does not directly own Amp. Mountain Dew owns it's own energy drink, called Mountain Dew Kickstart