Negative affects

Discuss the computer software
Jichoi
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Negative affects

Post by Jichoi »

For example if i take anti anxiexty doses will it have any negative side effects that the actual medications have? Such as tiredness, slurred speech, slow reflexes etc
Or is it the point of the doses to have none of these side effects, as there are no bad chemical envolved..

If there are effects, does it stop with reset?
dehe
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Negative affects

Post by dehe »

Jichoi wrote:For example if i take anti anxiexty doses will it have any negative side effects that the actual medications have? Such as tiredness, slurred speech, slow reflexes etc
Or is it the point of the doses to have none of these side effects, as there are no bad chemical envolved..

If there are effects, does it stop with reset?
had some serotine-flushes (am on ant-depressants), so from my state of experience - yes, it can interfere with medication. but i dont have a clue about side effects or whether it adds up with anny effects of your medication. guess this some "personal" thing different from person to person.

when in doubt, ask your doc. (guess that's allways a good advise ^^)
•ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ•
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by •ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ• »

Short answer: no. Long answer: idoser is a major favorite because it can give simulated highs without he side affects! So with that being said, an anti anxiety dose would give you none of the side effects. If you are wondering why this happens: the dose is designed to give you the high, it is not designed to make you tired or groggy so since it has not been designed to do that it will not.
AnsemPenel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AnsemPenel »

One of my friends at school told me about it. And her boyfriend told her about it. I don't know where he found out about it though.