I'm Just Waiting For It To Happen...

Law enforcement and politics
Yukan
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Yukan »

Well it depends on the country. And the results of using said sound wave treatments. If it causes people to go insane or do something harmful to society then yes, it will be banned.

However, since this doesn't do anything like that then it will not be banned.
Eskimo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Eskimo »

mangakid_19 wrote:First of all, drugs are illegal because they kill.
-Prescription medications kill more people then Marijuana does, but their still legal.

-Tobacco and alcohol are drugs that f**k people up and kill, but their legal.

-Some drugs, like Marijuana and Ayahuasca, grow out of the f**king ground. They are natural, not very dangerous at all, and actually have some beneficial effects.

Second, binaurals are given the rep of being "mind control by the military." Russia was studying it, America is studying it. Now, people say that it has harmful effects on the body and that it is for "cult mind control". Look it up. It is with personal opinions all over the internet.Please correct me if I am wrong on these opinions.

(I know no-one here will agree with them being cult tools. Because if you agreed, you wouldn't be using them.)
[/quote]

You have no clue at all, and you sound like a paranoid 70 year old.
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re:

Post by ngphil22 »

mangakid_19 wrote:First of all, drugs are illegal because they kill.
Second, binaurals are given the rep of being "mind control by the military." Russia was studying it, America is studying it. Now, people say that it has harmful effects on the body and that it is for "cult mind control". Look it up. It is with personal opinions all over the internet.Please correct me if I am wrong on these opinions.

(I know no-one here will agree with them being cult tools. Because if you agreed, you wouldn't be using them.)
You cannot use this for mind control.
1) You have to be willing to listen to binaural beats and meditate for them to affect you.
2) You need to use head phones for them to be effective. Monaural beats simply confuse the brain on where the sound is coming from.
3) Binaural beats CANNOT force certain thoughts on you. They simply entrain the brain to operate temporarily at a certain frequency, but what your thoughts are is completely up to you.
4)binaural beats are completely HARMLESS because no chemicals are released into the body, they are non-addictive, and the effects are only temporary. In fact, they can be BENEFICIAL to the user, because they help relieve stress as well as expanding the mind's ability to adapt and change it's brainwaves, brain-stretching exercises if you view it that way
5)Cult tools? Who would use a headphone and two different tones as a cult tool?! Seriously?!

I really hope binaurals will never be unlawful, because I am finding to enjoy the many different experiences in life more and I am becoming more understanding of the world around me with binaurals. I enjoy using them, and they give me a release for some of the stress I can build up in life. I hope anyone reading understands the benefits to using them, both long-term and short-term.

Happy dosing,

Phil
Progarbageman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: I'm Just Waiting For It To Happen...

Post by Progarbageman »

Actually, you're right until reason #5.
I swear I can imagine people trying to use it as a cult tool.
But then again, I-Doser is very hard to regulate (if not impossible) because it can be used in a Mp3 player/Iphone.
Also, you could rename the files anyway!
Example: Marijuana.Mp3 becomes Concentrated Mind.Mp3
BloodThistle.Mp3 becomes Victory March.Mp3
And so on down the line..........