Pineal Gland Stimulation

Binaural brainwave dosing
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Pineal Gland Stimulation

Post by kagalive »

I thought the 5-HTP dose just acted like a 5-HTP supplement - boosting the precursor for the neurotransmitter Serotonin.

If it does more than this I'll be more than tempted to try it!
HeyyGaryy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by HeyyGaryy »

VampLena wrote:Looks like there IS a beat for pineal glad stimulation. Its called 5HTP under Calm.

I can tell you, that it does work. I get the same exact kind of headache from using it as I do with normal pineal gland meditations. Its centered right where the ajna chakra is when you use this dose. So if anyone is interested in stimulating it, give 5HTP a try. So far however from both pinael gland meditations and 5HTP I havent seen anything but the headhaches, but as I understand it once you start working your pineal gland out you get those kinds of headaches, then one day they stop, usually accompanied by a event (typically a vision of some sort, involving flashing lights and colors with your eyes closed) that signals the gland/third eye awakening.

Just a warning though, sometimes the awakening can be extreme, I've heard of visions of future events happening and loss of balance while you get it of course it could be you getting high naturally on DMT depending on what you believe, but it still can be a sudden and random shock regardless if you believe in visions or DMT highs.
I didn't even notice that the description says it helps you master the pineal gland! I am definently trying this out :3

"5HTP / Antidepressant (Moderate) / 25 Minutes Do you know your brain makes "happy hormones?" 5HTP is an amino acid that is used in the brain to make the hormone Serotonin, which is your HAPPY Hormone. We desinged the 5HTP dose to assist your master hormone gland, the PINEAL gland that makes Melatonin at night and Serotonin during the day. When these two hormones get out of balance, wee feel depressed during the day and cannot sleep well at night. A guaranteed formula for stress. Let our 5HTP dose put things back in the norm. Best taken in the morning when you wake and/or at night before sleep, 5HTP will re-level your hormones and help you feel happy again!
jaredliles2000
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by jaredliles2000 »

Hey guys. Sorry for dredging up this dinosaur topic, but I was really curious if anyone has pursued the 5HTP (or other) dose for pineal gland development/3rd eye opening? I'm VERY anxious to hear how this topic has progressed behind the scenes... :)
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

Dude I am not kidding I was JUST reading this exact post at like 2 am last night ! I was wondering as well, but since it was so old I figured whatever just get 5htp (:

I dont know if/when I would be able to test out how well it works with stimulating the Pineal gland, since I have a lot going on right now, but If I manage to find a quick detox for the fluoride I am forced to drink to decalcify I will post and practice with this dose so we have another experience to read up on ;D
mikeyv311
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mikeyv311 »

This is a very interesting post and topic for me, and is also not coincidental that I happened upon it today. Just for some background.. I've been using "tangibles" for years, and was just recently (maybe 5 years ago) turned onto binaural beats, and the theory behind them. Also, I've studied various religions (any and all that I can find/read about, but primarily focus on Buddhism) I don't have much time to type at the moment, but I will definitely be back to add a bit more to this topic later on. I do have insights into what you guys have been "seeing" and look forward to future correspendence! Peace
-Mike
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

Your pineal gland produces LTP, aka 5HTP or 5 hydroxytrypophan. Your pineal gland uses this to produce either serotonin or melatonin from tryptophan, depending on the amount of light in your environment. This is it's primary purpose, but it does have some additional . . . Undocumented properties, including reports of some things discussed in post above. These reports have not been verified, but do nonetheless bear some degree of credibility. If you we're to want a session that in a sense stimulates the pineal gland, try the 5-HTP dose.
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

scream2011 wrote:Very interesting.. I've read alot about auras and this is what yellow color means :

YELLOW AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the
spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening,inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative,playful, optimistic, easy-going.

Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.

Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.

Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.

Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analitical to the
point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.
Actually, my little bit of dabbling in this has disproven that color has any real meaning. If you look at the em spectrum, certain wavelengths produce certain colors. The aura is an electromagnetic or electrostatic field surrounding any object that contains a certain amount of electric capability, such as metals or electrolytes. Your body has both, with electrolytes providing stored electric energy within your muscles to allow flexing, and the iron, magnesium, potassium, and other metals found in you body from food or other sources. Depending on the location and concentration of these materials, certain wavelengths and shapes are created in the aura, causing changes in colors and patterns. These patterns and colors have relatively little meaning. The only thing that really matters when looking at auras is the tone and brightness of an aura. If you get a lot of light or dark grays, or the aura is almost nonexistent, it is the result of bodily fatigue, caused by illness, discomfort, or emotional turmoil. These conditions throw the electrostatic balances in the body off balance, causing a deficiency in the materials that cause the aura to exist,creating low wavelengths and reducing the opacity of an aura. Color reduces, as well as visibility.

A little note, black auras are an odd exemption to this rule. Somehow, a black aura is the result of a healthy and happy person. Don't ask me why or how, that is just the observation I have made.

The topological law of auras is that any object, regardless of size, shape, weight, composition, and chemistry, is automatically capable of producing an aura, and it will do so, as every object has some degree of thermal or electrical conductivity