::Head First::

Who are you?
wickedshamrock
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

::Head First::

Post by wickedshamrock »

Just dwnlded the free platform and registered in the store and this forum.
Ive seen the iDoser name since the Myspace days. On a basic level, I'm in tune (i meditate off and on and i have an open mind).

Before I launch one of the free doses for my first time, can I listen while I work in Photoshop or should I sit still and absorb it?

*Maybe it's to each their own?
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: ::Head First::

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

Welcome to the forum! I honestly cannot tell you which method works best. As you said, to each their own. However, i will recommend attempting a session with the same attitude you would when meditating. Having experience with both BWE and meditatin, they both essentially carry out the same process but with different platforms to do so. In meditation, you are learning to drop brainwave activity, and sometimes even raise it. BWE does the same thing, but the session controls if you go up or down in frequency. Imagine meditation like flying a plane and BWE as riding a train. Riding a train, you let it take you where it wants to go, but you don't need a lot of practice or training to simply ride a train. Flying a plane, being compared to unguided meditation in this example, you need plenty of training and skill. You need to know variables such as windspeed and direction, sink rate, g-forces, and an entire other array of variables that can mean life or death. But after all that training, you have total control. You can go up, and you can go down. Left and right are easy. You can go anywhere in the world. Meditation is similar. You need a lot of practice to be able to contol your mind. Once you can keep your mind thought free and clear, you have access to all the ranges of your mind.

I am not saying BWE is easy to do, but compared to meditation, it is comparably effortless.

Also, be sure to not only get the pc application, but the mobile version as well. Then get all of the pure sessions (delta, theta, alpha, beta, and gamma) and practice with them in this order: beta, alpha, theta, delta, and then gamma. Practice with the first four I listed. They are the easiest to practice with, and are the most common frequencies seen in the human mind. They range from normal alert activity to deep sleep, with beta being alert, alpha being in a neutral, day-dreaming state, theta borderlining unconscious, and delta being thoughtless brain activity or dreamless sleep. Gamma is seen in an overactive mental processing state. This can tax your stamina and energy, and result in headaches as well. The benefit of this activity for short time periods is clearer and quicker processing of information.

Another recommendation I have is the "you choose" session. I advise listening to it the entire hour, as you will go through all the possible frequencies. This is good for training.

Practice with these tips, and you will most likely achieve desired results quickly. Make sure to keep us informed about how your training is going.
JbarrettLu
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: ::Head First::

Post by JbarrettLu »

.......... What he said.