Nutmeg... advice?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
MagicalTree
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MagicalTree »

Don't even waste your time with nutmeg. I ended up doing it with some friends 2 years ago and we just felt tired and shitty for the rest of the night. If you want a relaxing, entheogenic experience, just smoke a joint or something.

And unless your really wanting a mind-blowing experience, I'd tell you to stay away from shrooms and LSD. Even though shrooms last shorter than LSD, your mind will be more prone to a bad event triggered by one wrong thing a friend could say. LSD really is more forgiving unless an adult walks in on you tripping balls. But also be aware that you probably will never have the same thought processes that you would have if you don't take LSD. After I did it, I had a whole new outlook on life, and I didn't become retarded or anything. LSD is actually less toxic than Tylenol, so those rumors you hear of people going brain dead are false.
james304
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by james304 »

I took 4 tablespoons and mixed it with orange juice, it tasted damn good, and it took a little more than 4 hours to kick in, all that happened is that I couldnt move my arms too much because it felt like my joints and muscles were locked up, so I walked like a robot, and i had slight visuals with bright lights, such as strobe-like visuals and small sparks that would go away after a few seconds and then return. the next day I woke up with really bad cramps and I didnt feel good for the rest of the day. Overall nutmeg isnt FUN, but if you want some fucked up shit, and you're bored, go for it. Just don't eat too much.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

my advice dont do it. it taste like ass, makes you feel sick.
and its just not worth it.
if your not going to do any other "drug"
then don't, but nutmeg is a waste of your life.
brosef
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by brosef »

Mix it with milk.
But watch out, the trip will kick in long after you've taken it.
hellblaze
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by hellblaze »

i though that it nutmeg was smoke it was a anesthetic

also i think it does something to mess up your scent receptors

but i may be mistaken
GexX2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by GexX2 »

Nutmeg for me is alot more of a tactile high than anything else, it leaves your thought process pretty much unchanged, and there is little to no euphoria, everything is just comfortable. You may space out a bit, and you may get either dehydrated, nauseated, or get awful stomach cramps. Nutmeg can also cause overall body pain, just a sensation of all over soreness. Be prepared for it to last for a while, some of the effects can last for days. Horrible body load.

This is all from experience, because I started my drug adventures with nutmeg (and ginger).

It's taste imo is the only thing that keeps it from being used more often.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

OP you sound like a wuss. doesn't matter how smart you are, weed will not ruin that, nutmeg certainly won't, and the saying that LSD will ruin you is also disproved after government research. people keep that alive to keep you from doing it. go buy some weed man. won't hurt you. promise. seriously. no joke. forget what ur health teacher says, she's a hypocrite. she's smoked, so have your parents. trust me.
slushpuppy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by slushpuppy »

if you do want to try nutmeg, mix it with a little milk. it tastes like pumpkin pie for a few seconds, then tastes like ass. youll be trippen balls possibly, but also watch out because too much will parylise you, and if you do more than that, you could OD. kinda scary but idk
B-savage
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by B-savage »

ya dont try the powdered stuff... bad experience!
deathjdstn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Nutmeg... advice?

Post by deathjdstn »

I would do honestly 10x or 20x salvia. What I would buy is 1 of each for both you and your friend. The 10x is something to start and if its not enough then do the 20x. They go all the way to 200 i believe.

As a Starter you do not want to start high tho. Higher the potency the more intense a trip can be. I heard of some people jump right to a 60 or 80x and had a bad experience because they never done it before. In most states they are legal however, some states has banned it. I would check with your local laws. If its legal in your area you can normally find them at a local head shop or online. Do not go for the 5x as in most cases from even the most inexperienced user hardly feels much. 10 or 20 is best for starting then work your way up.

You smoke it like weed but, does not show up on a drug test and the effects on average last from 10-20 mins. There is normally no after effects either. If you want something simple, something that you can get your "feet wet" and is safer on the body. Go for that with the low potency. Nice things about salvia is if you do not like the feeling, it will go away in a few mins. Unlike some drugs like lsd or nutmeg or what ever the effects can last much much longer compared to it.

If you do decide to try it, do not smoke it in a normal pipe or rolling paper. The smoke is harsher. Use a water pip also known as a "bong" The water will filter out the harsher smoke and you breathing in the smoke this way has a better effect anyways.

This will help you decide if you truly want trip or not. If you do love the feeling and want longer effects then you can decide to get into harsher things.
deathjdstn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Nutmeg... advice?

Post by deathjdstn »

Actually Its been a long time since I done salvia, Me and some friends was talking about getting some 60x this weekend :shock: hehe, the head shop near my house is always out tho. Going to call them and ask them to order some for sat. They always have a 5 and 15x :( I want 60x!!!! I would do higher but we have a friend that has never done it before. I know I said start low but there is a couple people going to be there that is not doing any so i asked them to "babysit" him hehehe going to be fun!!!