Premium App VS On Site

Discuss MP3 doses
TheMedic
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Premium App VS On Site

Post by TheMedic »

So recently I purchased the premium app after dabbling in binaural beats for many years. Most of the "free" snatched mp3's were pretty nice. Just some white noise and the binaural beat of course. Just something to relax to. But when I did the hand of God from the app? It was amazingly intense. Waves of euphoria throughout my body. No hallucinations though. After reading on the site a little bit, I heard someone talking about hand of god going for 200$!? And I had just had an experience with just a 5$ app! LSD itself only really goes for 20$ for a few hits, so why the hell is this thing 200$? It just seems insane when you can get the real thing so cheap.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Premium App VS On Site

Post by idoser »

The mobile versions are completely different than the .drg doses available for the MAC and PC version of the I-Doser Software - as are all doses in the mobile app. While they share similar or same names, they are completely redesigned shorter versions of doses for on-the go-experiences.

The computer software doses does not contain the ambient music backgrounds (although you can add it with the Premium Version) ...and the computer versions are typically much longer and more intense, although this varies by individual.

Many advanced user use both the software for at-home longer sessions and the mobile version for shorter quick sessions. Some of our more experimental doses are priced high, but since it seems you already experience intense results with the mobile version you probably don't need one of the most experimental and infamous doses we've developed.

I-Doser Mobile (Shorter On-The-Go Doses w/ Ambient Background Music):
http://www.i-doser.com/mobile.html

I-Doser Software (Pure Binaurals and carrier Only (No Ambient Music) and Longer Sessions):
http://www.i-doser.com/software.html