Visualisations

Discuss the computer software
Son
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Visualisations

Post by Son »

I wonder if someone could explain to me the purpose of visualisations in I-Doser premium application?
As far as I understand it, doses are supposed to be consumed with closed eyes and watching the visualisations just presumes eyes being open... Kind of confusing.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Visualisations

Post by idoser »

As an alternative to closing your eyes. If you don't have premium, closing eyes is best. But, if you do get the premium edition then try it - repetitive pattern stimulation helps some people. We put a good amount of research into the patterns as an aid.

Get premium here for PC/MAC
http://www.i-doser.com/download
sugarvixen
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Visualisations

Post by sugarvixen »

Visualizations can enhance the user experience. I have experienced them with audio-visual stimulation devices and they help to keep the mind engaged (as my mind easily wanders in boredom listening to the beats and white noise). It's great that the I-doser Premium software allows for the addition of MP3 tracks (I recommend looping ambient background tracks) and visualizations to the doses.

I have seen the visualizations on the PC version, and they look rather nice. I have the software myself on the Mac, but I am having a problem seeing them properly. They either appear broken up with a choppy motion, or more pixelated with a lot of black in the background. I'd like to inquire if anyone else has had this issue with the Mac software or if anyone can give an advice on how to fix it, as I would love to utilize this software to its full potential without having to have it running in the background while watching visualizations on iTunes instead.