Tips for a somebody new

Discuss the computer software
Crisko
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Tips for a somebody new

Post by Crisko »

Alright so my friend showed me a Gate of Hades thing I got curious and found out about I Doser. I have tried a few doses such as Adrenaline, Heroin, Nitrous, and French Roast. They had different effects like Adrenaline made my left part of my head feel heavier, but I feel like I don't full concentrate on the dose enough to feel the effect. So any tips or something to help me feel the effects of a dose. This is my first day doing this.
Karapar12
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Tips for a somebody new

Post by Karapar12 »

A nice method to auto-hypnotize yourself is to count 1000 to 0 (1000,999,998...), and in that way you'll auto-hypnotize yourself and try to stay concentrated on the dose.
•ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ•
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by •ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ• »

Hey guys! It's been forever since I've gotten on the idoser forum. And I was wondering mostly about the new app. ( I'm a really old user, even before the app) my question is: do I need wifi to use the idoser app? I have an iPod touch so I do not have wifi everywhere. And I'm gone a lot so this app would be useless without wifi... Please say yes. Lol.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

No, you just need wifi for the initial download. Once its installed you don't need wifi.
thedukeofcanada
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by thedukeofcanada »

you just need wifi for in app purchases :) i personally have most of the doses on the app and proud of it :P