sativa or indica?

Discuss visionary plants
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

sativa or indica?

Post by badpup »

Soo which type do you prefer? Sativa or indica?

I like sativa more.. However a sativa with a little of indica hits the sweet spot... What about you?
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: sativa or indica?

Post by Nick420 »

Sativa Bro's :D
I prefer sativa,energetic high,dont like the feeling of being super stoned or heavy n s*it :D
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

Gotta go with Sativa here as well. I love my Kush, Sour D, train wreck, etc... Indica's are for when I've had a LONG ASS day and just wanna sit and mellow out and not do anything..

With friends and stuff its much more fun to have an active energetic high as opposed to a stoned "I dont feel like moving for the next 3 hours" type of weed
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

Sativa & Hackysack (:
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I like hybrid strains because of the increased amount of THC and CBD. On average they are much higher in both THC and CBD than the two strains alone could produce. But its scary for a lot of new smokers.
Misanthrope-187
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Misanthrope-187 »

I used to really enjoy sativa strains but I've been smoking daily for the past 10 years and in the last few years I started getting massive anxiety attacks when I got high. And it all came down to the strains I been smoking sativa gives me too speedy of a high and it gets my blood pressure way up and that's when I get my panic attacks. So since than I always buy Indica from the dispensaries that or a hybrid strain. But either way I used to be picky about what strain I smoked but now weed is weed I'll smoke it even if it is sativa I just can't smoke as much of it as a indica strain. I have noticed a lot of people prefer the high of sativa which is complete opposite of me I now enjoy the couch potato high of indica. To each their own.
leftoverpizza
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by leftoverpizza »

jack herer, its a sativa dominant hybrid. and it is like my white whale. lol that shit fucked my ass up. so much i was seeing shit, and thought i was dying yet i didn't even care lol
Misanthrope-187
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

leftoverpizza wrote:jack herer, its a sativa dominant hybrid. and it is like my white whale. lol that shit fucked my ass up. so much i was seeing shit, and thought i was dying yet i didn't even care lol
Mmmm Jack Herer is a good strain I've had it a few times. I remember when I first started smoking I used to get so high I'd almost hallucinate. Those were great times. It's probably what got me into psychedelics over the years. I love the occasional mushroom trip or DMT. Acid is good too but I can't stand how long it lasts I get to a point where it feels like days have gone by and I want the trip to end. But my experimental days are over.

Does anyone know if I-Doser will still work WHILE I've already smoked bud throughout the day? Or should I do them while sober? The reason I ask is the only time I've tried I-Doser is while high and so far haven't had any strong effects so I've been thinking that's proabably why.
leftoverpizza
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by leftoverpizza »

alot of people say its better lol but i cant speak from experience because when im like that idoser is the last thing on my mind =P i dont think it would really matter as long as you can focus
Misanthrope-187
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

leftoverpizza wrote:alot of people say its better lol but i cant speak from experience because when im like that idoser is the last thing on my mind =P i dont think it would really matter as long as you can focus
I was high tonight when I dosed and I had my first true breakthrough. So I'm assuming it doesn't prevent it from working. Take a look if you want I posted my experience just a few minutes ago. Peace out.