Do stronger doses work for beginners?

Discuss the computer software
Sir dose alot
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Do stronger doses work for beginners?

Post by Sir dose alot »

I have a question do the stronger doses work on beginners? I have been been trying doses for a few weeks now I have gotten some tiny effects but not much I have bought Adrenochrome, Asphyxiation, Datura, Bufotoad, and Budder. Could the reason for me not getting that good effects be because im fairly new and theses are stronger doses. Has anyone else gotten a stronger dose to work when they were a beginner?
NightTerror2213
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Do stronger doses work for beginners?

Post by NightTerror2213 »

some of the first ones that worked for me are listed as very strong it usually takes a few trys to get a dose working for me one thing that helps a lot is to have some good headphones i started getting much better effects when i got my new headphones. but don't get discouraged it can take some time to get effects from doses just keep trying different ones and you will get effects
Sir dose alot
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Sir dose alot »

Thanks for the reply I have some I-Doser approved headphones I'll keep trying though. What ones were the first to work for you I have seen people saying A-Bomb is a good beginner one and once you get one to work for you your success rate improves, is that how it worked for you. What techniques do you use?
NightTerror2213
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by NightTerror2213 »

Yes A-Bomb is a great one to start with it was the first that i really got effects from. the other ones that i got good effects from as a beginner were marijuana, cocaine, nitrous, morphine, and demerol. if you are ok with more simple effects then french roast and content are nice. and about how if you get one to work for you your success rate improves i can say that after i listened to A-Bomb and got such great effects from it i did get a increase in success rate i feel that is because getting great effects from A-Bomb got rid of any worry that these did not work or that i was immune. as for techniques before i listen to a dose i try to lay down and relax for a bit to try and get rid of any stress and worry and to help clear my mind. after i clear my mind and feel clam i start the dose and lay down with my headphones on and usually count down from some random high number usually when i start to have trouble concentrating on counting i stop counting and just lay there focusing on the dose but not to strong as to hurt any effects i may get. one tip is to not go in expecting to get effects but also not go in thinking you will not get effects just be open to what ever effects you may get. these are just my tips and what has worked for me but every one is different so try to also change it up a bit and see what works for you. good luck :)