How long do certain effects last?

Discuss the computer software
aidan9500
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

How long do certain effects last?

Post by aidan9500 »

2 of my friends tried marijuana, and 1 kept snapping in and out of control, and the other was crazy, passing out, running and screaming. How long do effects last for most doses. It lasted about 2-3 hours for each of my friends. Just wanted to hear others experiences.
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: How long do certain effects last?

Post by Micael »

I'm by no means an experienced doser but I think it would depend also on what kind of effects the dose gives. ~

For example a sucessfuly applied Confidence dose is logically pretty easy to carry on for longer periods because it's easier to just sorta ride the waves of your new state of mind. In contrast a dose that is more based on physical or even mental stimulation, a high so to speak, is probably a little more limited in it's lifetime effects no matter how much you will the stimulation to continue. In another words confidence, tranquility, joy etc are more sustainable than euphoria imo. Then there's the individual quality of each dose and how ti affects YOU. :)
triplord
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by triplord »

If you want some to last really long, try Bromo-Dragonfly [Extreme]. You might trip balls! :D
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

triplord wrote:If you want some to last really long, try Bromo-Dragonfly [Extreme]. You might trip balls! :D
Just curious... do you mean the mobile or the DRG version?
triplord
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by triplord »

I think starting with the .DRG file first is better. Once you get some hardcore effects from it, jump to the mobild version :D !
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

triplord wrote:I think starting with the .DRG file first is better. Once you get some hardcore effects from it, jump to the mobild version :D !
Well I'm not sure I necessarly second that but I get what you're saying. What I'm asking is if in this particular instance you're talking about the mobile dragonfly or the DRG one. :P
triplord
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by triplord »

Ow sorry mate :mrgreen: , well as we know the .DRG file mostly deliveres some better effects. So i think i mean the .DRG file :D !!

triplord