Maybe the best dose combination ever?

Share dose experiences
nudelus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Maybe the best dose combination ever?

Post by nudelus »

I just tried something, I listened to the Mp3 of Neuroin. It hit me really strong and after the dose was over and I started peaking (holy shit it was strong this time) I thought, how about some Oxymorphone (my favorite opiate dose)? This was the best idear ever. The euphoria reached unexplainable amounts. It felt like I got pressed into my chair with the extreme force of joy and perfect bliss. The mind high from Neuroin just started to really peak when I was half the way trough Oxymorphone and it was one of the most intense and best feelings I ever got from I-doser...
If you wanna try this combination beware, this is only for the people who seek the true and absolute feeling of perfect hapiness. It comes strong and fast and you think holy shit I`m fucked and then comes the peak...

Greets,
Michael
Last edited by nudelus on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
PlugAndPlay
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Maybe the best dose combination ever?

Post by PlugAndPlay »

Haha, that sounds awesome!

I've always been interested in psychedelics. I've always wanted to try these mixes:

OUT OF BODY ( INTENSE )

Ketamine
DXM
PCP

TRIP ( Extreme )

LSD
Trip
Peyote
Bromo dragonfly
Amanita
Datura

U4EA ( Intense )

Oxy
Oxymorphone
Xanak
Valim

I own all the doses to do this however I do not have a device that is comparable with the iDoser software ( chromebook) perhaps you would be interested in giving them a whirl
nudelus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Maybe the best dose combination ever?

Post by nudelus »

I would be definetly interessted in your combinations, I really like the U4EA one :) I will definetly try more combinations soon and will maybe create a dose combination guide, if you would be interessted.

Greets,
Michael