IT WORKED!

Be aware in dreams
sola2005
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by sola2005 »

sorry to be soo off topic about this lucid dream disscusion about dieing in your lds and crap, but when you use ld do you automacitly get a dream when you fall asleep? I rarely get dreams so the very thought of even controling my dreams is exciting. Also, do you need to go to bed immeditaly after dosing? I heard that you could just fall asleep to the dose too...
Alexab
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: IT WORKED!

Post by Alexab »

I don't get it? I do this for years without even hearing about idoser. I just heard about it the day before yesterday and started documenting and it sounds interesting. But i've been dreaming lucidly for years and that's because i mainly sleep awake ( aka i sleep with my ears "open" so to say- i hear what happens around me)

I can almost always control my dreams which is fun ^_^ I can tell myself to wake up and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't ( depends on how tired i am)

Is this what lucid dream is supposed to do to you? The idoser lucid dream i mean? :)
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

The I-Doser Lucid dose assists those who may have trouble achieving lucidity - and to enhance the experiences (or make it easier) for those who can. Even experienced lucid dreamers like yourself have emailed us to say it is either easier or more vivid with the use of I-Doser doses.
addseo1115
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by addseo1115 »

Thanks for posting the problem and solution.
I am new here. Glad to see your responds.