" Herbal Incense " or Synthetic Marijuana

Request new doses
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: " Herbal Incense " or Synthetic Marijuana

Post by Micael »

Welcome dude! Nice to see a new fellow around here, this place is a "little" dead unfortunately.

The only time I smoked one of these things (at least the guys said that's what it was) it was an awful experience, I thought I would end up in the hospital and I only got 3 puffs. Real bad reaction. Plus the dudes were acting funny but that's another story. :D

If it's good let them bring it, these guys can get stuff done. Have you tried the cannabinoid doses already? Especially Budder, I'm particulary curious about that one.
KimJongNumberUn
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by KimJongNumberUn »

I have done the marijuana dose but I quit after it scared me half to death XD and I'm gonna try to buy budder when I get some money :D I actually have a list of the ones I wanna use. Because I've only actually used trip. It was cool I felt tired, and creative, and if made my vision blurry. But yeah I'd love to see more cannabinoids on iDoser. Both synthetic and natural
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

How did Marijuana scare you so much? It's such a smooth mild high for me. :-o

I use the MP3 15 min version though. You seem to get some pretty good effects right off the bat, that's awesome. Give a brother a nudge if you try Budder. :cool:
KimJongNumberUn
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

the frequencies mess with my emotions ( thats a good thing the majority of the time but in this case it was weird... i mean idk i used MarijuanaQH ) but i tried trip, DMT, and oxymorphone and it was awesome. i get paid tomorrow so ill get budder :D im crious about it. i hear its based on BHO which is like 90% THC! this should be awesome
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Oh yes, can't wait to hear your thoughts on that. I can't smoke now and I sure miss that feeling of being stoned out of my balls! :mrgreen:
Malachilucky
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Malachilucky »

Oh man I totally agree they do need to make a K-2 or some kind of synthetic cannabiniod! It is super awesome!!!
KimJongNumberUn
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Yoooo is their any way to get this to the admin? thats the only way this will happen... i realized you can just merge the effects of the marijuana dose and a toned down version of the bath salts dose. ( both of which i own ) but yeah how to i get this to the admin?
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Yo, trust me. They are aware. ;-)
AdamFarar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AdamFarar »

If you are wondering how herbal incense is made, it’s far from standardized and scientific. The research chemicals, which are typically sourced from Chinese factories, are dissolved in a solvent and sprayed onto bulk amounts of dried, smokeless plant matter. Some companies use a blend of herbs, others use a single type of plant. This plant material is then weighed out and packaged. Some companies made so much of it at one time that they mixed it up in old cement mixers.
flightams
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by flightams »

I found many sites about herbal incenses, most of them mentioned that these are not for human consumption, as they can be used only for research chemicals, is their any difference between legal incenses or what they say only for research chemicals.