Is it true ?

When the mind leaves body
Majesti
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Is it true ?

Post by Majesti »

Hello everyone, i was interested in Astral long time ago, but as i know so far it can be fatal.

So here is some facts i heard/created and i want to know if they are true ( some might be funny :-D ):

a) While you're in Astral and go far, some dead soul can steal your body.
b) You see demons and scary animals instead of humans, also when you look at the mirror you don't see yourself as a human, you see yourself more like a spirit or something like that.
c) It's not imagination, it's the "After-Death" World, all you see is true also you can to see how your neightbours room looks even if you never been there.
d) Basically you become an invisible and non-physcal ghost in the real world.

P.S. It's about natural Astral, not IDoser.
placebo89
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Is it true ?

Post by placebo89 »

sounds like from the movie 'Insidious'..but our soul & body is always linked by a 'Silver Cord' but its invisible
. Hopefully that will help you out :)
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

a) and b) are BS, c) and d) are debatable. That's all I'm gonna say. :)
placebo89
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by placebo89 »

Just for info, in Muslim world there is a term called 'Hijab' or what we called as a our third eye.
Normally, this 3rd eye is completely closed but there is a way to open it & once it opened you can see those that being invisible from our naked eyes.
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

placebo89 wrote:Just for info, in Muslim world there is a term called 'Hijab' or what we called as a our third eye.
Normally, this 3rd eye is completely closed but there is a way to open it & once it opened you can see those that being invisible from our naked eyes.
Yes some people see all kinds of stuff suposedelly from other realities, they're not necessarely crazy though. Completely functional human beings, sometimes they even predict a thing or two. ;)
chughgopal
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by chughgopal »

Lol. I can Sometimes see n always sense if there are spirits in my vicinty.
Hence, i bought idoser app, to go deep.
But i guess mobile app dsnt have that capacity cos of shorter durations.
addseo1115
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by addseo1115 »

Great opinion here. Thanks for posting.
Glad to see your posts. :D
Bravevline
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Bravevline »

No. I'm not an experienced projector, but I have managed it a few times and have done a good bit of research. Astral Projection is not at all fatal, and no, you cannot be possessed whilst projecting. It may comfort you to know that you astral project every night when you sleep. Dreaming is when both the mind and body are asleep, leaving the subconscious to be in complete control, causing our very strange experiences that we call dreams. Astral projection is not to much different than lucid dreaming and in fact can easily be accessed through a lucid Dream by simply realizing you are "dreaming" and willing it happen. When you do this, you most likely see yourself very nearby your body. While projecting, you can also see other people while they are dreaming. Because they are not consciouss, however, they will appear drunk to you. It doesn't matter if you are consciouss or not; either way, when your body sleeps, your soul (this is actually you) leaves it. It really is just another form of conscioussness. Connecting to another dimension, which everyone exists in, so you are still "in" your body, you have just become consciouss of another form of your existence. Hope I helped, and happy travels!!!