Can binaural beats be used to treat a coma!?

Request new doses
lionheart444
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Can binaural beats be used to treat a coma!?

Post by lionheart444 »

What's up everyone! Alright this is a serious question, has there ever been any history of people using BB to treat a Coma? What if nobody ever tried it? Has anybody done any trials to test it? There are alot doses that benefit our health! Imagine putting Delta on someone, it would be so epic if they had awoken after sometime! Even in a deep coma, It could help! So, Is it possible to make a dose(s) that can be used for To treat a coma? what would it be called? Have a good day!
k0vim4rk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Can binaural beats be used to treat a coma!?

Post by k0vim4rk »

This is really interesting.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

We are not aware of any research being done in this area.
kbhtech
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kbhtech »

idoser provided a pretty good answer for the question, thus being a theorist I would have to say "yes" however them, lacking evidence they can only provide a NULL. Then, without research and case studies I can only append a question mark before the closing quote ("Yes?") and that's just the way grammar works. I am a pro (programmer). Therefore, I can only ask that if you experience a situation where you here of such treatment or success then report back.

Even "Om...." is an isochronic tone. (sister to binaral) and that has benefited the Tibetan monks for quiet a while. I doubt binaraul beats would be effective-less. It's just about effectiveness and consequence.