Americas the not so beautiful

Law enforcement and politics
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Americas the not so beautiful

Post by Enthralled »

Well if anyone hasnt been on yahoo news today, you didnt miss much. But the fact that the new orleaners are once again distressed at bush making his promises and throwing the united states down the shitter. One person on the article said, "Bush was down here again making more promises he isn't going to keep. The government has failed all of us. It's got to stop,". But is it going to stop? Now what i am about to say is strictly opinion per se, Hell no its not going to stop. Bush set the tone.

We are now destined to nothing more than a failing country. All of these rights we once had are now being stripped away. And whoever has had FRESH food? I dare to say that noone that is american has. Im sorry for my views, but i had to say it. I am highly un proud of my country. Yes it has achieved more than pretty much every other country, and yes it has started the presidential government, but what do you do when your countrys debt is exceeding by the millions everyday? What do you say to foreigners when they ask about our environment. The truth is, we try to create means by making work more efficient. We create factories and assembly lines and hire a work force to supply the demanding people. And yet the factories create smog and acid rain which in turn makes it harder on other industries. So those industries invent means to overcome that new problem and it seems like this whole charade is cycling. Nothing new has happened and yet somehow money is getting wasted like fucking garbage....

Im sick of it
Yukan
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Yukan »

I too am an American and i too hate this country but you fail to realize the truth. As the times change so do countries. And it won't help it if you just sit back and complain. If you really feel so strongly about the issue then you need to do something about it. Maybe join a group that helps society. Or voice your opinion at a friendly protest? If you do nothing to help and just expect the Government to handle it themselves then you are just as bad if not worse then them.
DustinD123
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by DustinD123 »

External URL removed by admin
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

you posted a website link! congratulations, im sure everyone wants to go there
DustinD123
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by DustinD123 »

its just a video that shows how fucked america is
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

ah, well i'll admit america is messed up. hell, it is probably the most messed up it's ever been. and i agree on most of the topics with that vid, but what makes me mad is when people are like pissed to live here and say oh man this sucks, but you know what? it sucks everywhere, and the worst conditions in america are a lot better then the best conditions in a lot of places. so you can complain about a corrupted goverment, but can't blame that on your own problems....not saying you in particular do, but people do.
DustinD123
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by DustinD123 »

you know you're in a fucked country when they kill people for money

well I guess its killing people to kill people to get more money
nycguy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by nycguy »

DustinD123 wrote:its just a video that shows how fucked america is

Lolx. Watching the website...
kbhtech
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Americas the not so beautiful

Post by kbhtech »

Our debt is an illusion developed by the press as gold no longer holds the currency therefore that mean before inflation is negotiable, a margin of money that represents ideas not figures and these ideas are machine calculated. Our money is printed to represent that and this is not to do anything more but to apply some order in supply as well as demand because the people that work don't need to starve however there just aren't enough farmers to feed 7 billion. This is not a fault of the systems integrity, it just enforces redundancy to those that better use it. Interestingly, the better the job market is the merrier we are as citizens. Job markets crash because politicians have to decide who to take from in order to conquer and coincidentally donations improve from our fellow to supply them. Although, they do this for Tax Breaks our government established those Tax Breaks for the people. The end: Priorities Change. Not Money.

It goes from
High Level Jobs (25%)
Middle Jobs (50%)
Low Class Jobs (20%)
War (5%)

To:
High Level Jobs (25%)
Middle Jobs (50%)
War (20%)
Low Class Jobs (5%)

Where the government pays back donators in breaks. Low class just has to collect differently. (Food Stamps and More).