Supernatural agents/spirit beings in Lucid Dreams

Be aware in dreams
thedreamer2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Supernatural agents/spirit beings in Lucid Dreams

Post by thedreamer2 »

Greetings all. I am working on a paper on non-self characters in lucid dreams. I am specifically interested in spirit beings or supernatural agents (SAs) in lucid dreams. My impression is that they occur fairly often in my dreams and when they do they have a special kind of autonomous character to them. Can I ask: How often do SAs occur in your lucid dreams? Can you recount a recent lucid dream that you have had with an SA in it? When they occur what do they say? Have you ever asked them “Are you real or are you just a figment of my dreaming brain? Can you prove that you are real?” What have they done to prove that they are real? Thanks ALL for any insights you can give me on this…By the way would you classify yourself as a non-believer/atheist or a believer in SAs? Thanks again
Klappera
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Supernatural agents/spirit beings in Lucid Dreams

Post by Klappera »

welcome to the i-doser forum thedreamer2!

i am also a lucid dreamer. when was young i got a few lucid dreams and i never knew there was a name for it. i just thoughtt ''a dream where you know that you are dreaming'' until a few years ago when i got a very special lucid dream. i was continiously knowing that i am dreaming in my dream and i could do everything i wanted to do. if i wanted to do something i could do that by thinking ''i want that it to happen in 3 seconds'' later in my dream i wanted to wake up and ended my dream by thinking ''i want to woke up in 10 seconds'' and then i say this to my parents in my dreams ''dear dreamparents, i am now going back to the real world, i will always love you'' and then i woke up. i found this dream so special that i googled ''dreaming'' and then i read on wikipedia that when you know in a dream that you are dreaming it is named lucid dreaming. i looked up many things about lucid dreaming and started to keep a dream journal. a year later i started training lucid dreaming by doing reality checks, mild, trying wild etc.
a few months later i read about sounds that can induce lucid dreaming named ''binaural beats''. then i was searching for binaural beats and i discovered i-doser.